QUEBEC

skidoo700

Anyone heading to Quebec in the near future for 2-3 days of great sledding.I may be very interested in tagging along.I have my own transportation,sled and trailor.I am hoping for a week day venture if possible but anything will be fine.I'm just tired of the BS weather that is distroying our trails here in Ontario.I have never been before so I am looking for someone to guide the way.

I was hoping to head to New Liskeard to ride Quebec and Ontario March 11-15 assuming its rideable. I'm also looking for others to ride with.

If things don't turn around here quickly I might consider the free weekend in Quebec.

when is the free weekend in quebec?

Feb 9 & 10..

Make sure you hit the website and get your permit ahead of time. I'll may be doing an overnighter from home (Kirkland Lake) to Rouyn-Noranda. When I find the info, I'll post the link here.

Update:

Well, looks like no permit required.

http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/english/accueil.asp

Yes, I emailed them and they said just show up with driver's license, proof of registration, insurance, etc.

You will love that trip.

You will love that trip.

A Gaspe tour was on my bucket list for years, and we finally did it 2 years ago...definitely a life experience, and I will definitely be going back.

we are doing the gaspe pennisula, leaving feb 9 returning monday family day

As much as I would love to join you on that venture I can't get away for that long.Also I was hoping for something closer to the Laurentions for my first time.Thanks for the reply.

Looking to take advantage of the Quebec free weekend. Does anyone know of a place to park and launch in Temiscaming Quebec??

Looking to take advantage of the Quebec free weekend. Does anyone know of a place to park and launch in Temiscaming Quebec??

Did you buy an Ontario permit.

Yes

Was just curious.

reading Quebec forums, they lost lots of their snow in the east

Was just curious.

Believe me, I do my best to support Ontario snowmobiling. Last weekend we did 400miles in the Mattawa/Deep River/North Bay area with accommodation,food and gas. Never did Quebec...always looking for new areas to explore. Odd year for sledding opportunities. Have a cottage in the Parry Sound area. Would love to be riding out of there most of the time, just haven't had the snow stay on the trails.

Archived