Trail pass no longer needed

I'll Ride Anything

Having unexpected surgery next week Doc says my season is over.

Pulled pass off windshield as it was attached to my 2012 pass so came off with no void as it is still attached to my old pass.

Not sure if I'm allowed to re-sell this but I can't use it.

Anyone interested advise what its worth and I'd mail it.

It is not transferable from the sled it is registered to.

Sure it is. 10 bucks and you can transfer it. I bought my pass with my viper vin and then sold the sled and had the club transfer it to the doo for 10 bucks. They issue a new pass and new reciept though. As long as you have the original you can do this. Kudo's.

Has to be done through the issueing club and only as a replacement for lost/stole,change of ownership of permit I believe. Must have original permit

If those are the rules I guess, I buy 2 passes year in year out, volunteer and trail brush.

Figured the pass was bought and paid for and only 1 sled can use what diff it would make I don't know.

Bummed no riding this year.

Issuing club is at the cottage which I won't be back to until spring best case. (300+ kms away)

Not trying to scam just figured I deserve better than to have to eat the passes.

Hope your surgery goes well and you mend soon. Best wishes.

If those are the rules I guess, I buy 2 passes year in year out, volunteer and trail brush.

Figured the pass was bought and paid for and only 1 sled can use what diff it would make I don't know.

Bummed no riding this year.

Issuing club is at the cottage which I won't be back to until spring best case. (300+ kms away)

Not trying to scam just figured I deserve better than to have to eat the passes.

Call your home club and see if they will do something for you...maybe next season. Get well!

Bought 2 passes last winter, had my shoulder operated on Dec 7th (2011) Operation was a failure.No Sledding 2011-2012. Bought 2 passes again this year and see the surgeon in London next Weds. This is going on two years...know the hurt! It's my donation to a great sport that would not be there without us! Good Luck!

You do NOT have to go to the issuing club for replacement. As long as you have the paperwork and permit you are good to go. I have done several over the years that were not issued from our club and there was no problem. Good Luck!

You do NOT have to go to the issuing club for replacement. As long as you have the paperwork and permit you are good to go. I have done several over the years that were not issued from our club and there was no problem.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the info easy. Likes like 10,000km seasons are impossible now??

Thanks for the info easy. Likes like 10,000km seasons are impossible now??

Just ask RWS!

i've got two for sale 175.00 each. ski

Just ask RWS!

Yeah he lives on that thing. Kudo's to him. Some of us in d5 use to get 10,000kms per season. Most I ever put on was 4500km.

Archived