Osgoode-Best Snowmobile Club in North America

Canuck

Great article about Osgoode Carleton's selection as NORTH AMERICAN Snowmobile Club of the Year.

700 members, 150 active volunteers. Way to go!

http://www.snowmobil...mpaign=biweekly

It sounds like a well-run, well-supported club. They certainly earned the recognition.

It's too bad that the prize of grooming equipment couldn't go to a club that desperately needed it. giving grooming equipment to a top-ranked club is like giving out cameras to winners of photography competitions, or giving a cheque to the guy who wins "Town's Wealthiest Man".

It sounds like a well-run, well-supported club. They certainly earned the recognition.

It's too bad that the prize of grooming equipment couldn't go to a club that desperately needed it. giving grooming equipment to a top-ranked club is like giving out cameras to winners of photography competitions, or giving a cheque to the guy who wins "Town's Wealthiest Man".

You need to understand these folks they are passionate hard working sledders and an example to us all. They deserve success it is now up to us to stand up and succeed too.

You need to understand these folks they are passionate hard working sledders and an example to us all. They deserve success it is now up to us to stand up and succeed too.

Well said Bill. If we all look at what the successful clubs are doing. Take from that some learnings and apply them to our own clubs we will all succeed. Sharing and learning from each others successes is a winning formula.

Congrats to each and every member of the club! Well done!

I'm Sorry Wiskywizard you Feel that way we won the drag Fair and square.

you can read the rules and the requirement that OFSC and MTN agreed on at AGM 2011 when they launched the contest.

we also donated our old drag to a Club that can use it and keep it on the snow ....... please read the article and you can also visit OFSC website for clarification.

Congratulations to Osgoode Carleton and Thanks to MTN Snow Equipment!

The Osgoode Carleton Snowmobile Trail Club, recipient of the “2011 Club of the Year”

Award from the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC), is the proud winner of

a new 9-foot wide industrial drag, worth $13,500.00 manufactured by MTN Snow

Equipment of Dorval, Quebec. Osgoode Carleton won the drag in last season’s

OFSC/MTN “Win A Drag Contest” by recruiting the most new volunteers of any OFSC

club and qualifying as per the contest rules.

Such a program is possible due to Charles Stenger, president and owner of MTN Snow

Equipment, who supplied a drag for the provincial contest because he saw a need to

invest in the future of organized snowmobiling in Ontario. That future starts with

bringing back fun to the club and its dedicated volunteers.

Charles took the time to explain the many benefits of the MTN drag from high spring

loaded trip blades, higher side rails to hold snow into the drag along with a high roll

edge on the pan for ease of backing up. For more info about MTN drags and the many

other product and services that Charles supplies to the snowmobile clubs and snow

industry of North America please go to www.mtnequipment.com .

Great article about Osgoode Carleton's selection as NORTH AMERICAN Snowmobile Club of the Year.

700 members, 150 active volunteers. Way to go!

http://www.snowmobil...mpaign=biweekly

Thank you

Well said Bill. If we all look at what the successful clubs are doing. Take from that some learnings and apply them to our own clubs we will all succeed. Sharing and learning from each others successes is a winning formula. Congrats to each and every member of the club! Well done!

thank you from the OCSTC members and executives.

lebsled

Congratulations to you and your club for a well earned award. Also. welcome to the forum and I hope that you participate often. Lots of good information and discussion on here.

thank you SledJunk i will be visiting and participating have a great evening

I'm Sorry Wiskywizard you Feel that way we won the drag Fair and square.

you can read the rules and the requirement that OFSC and MTN agreed on at AGM 2011 when they launched the contest.

we also donated our old drag to a Club that can use it and keep it on the snow ....... please read the article and you can also visit OFSC website for clarification.

Congratulations to Osgoode Carleton and Thanks to MTN Snow Equipment!

The Osgoode Carleton Snowmobile Trail Club, recipient of the “2011 Club of the Year”

Award from the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC), is the proud winner of

a new 9-foot wide industrial drag, worth $13,500.00 manufactured by MTN Snow

Equipment of Dorval, Quebec. Osgoode Carleton won the drag in last season’s

OFSC/MTN “Win A Drag Contest” by recruiting the most new volunteers of any OFSC

club and qualifying as per the contest rules.

Such a program is possible due to Charles Stenger, president and owner of MTN Snow

Equipment, who supplied a drag for the provincial contest because he saw a need to

invest in the future of organized snowmobiling in Ontario. That future starts with

bringing back fun to the club and its dedicated volunteers.

Charles took the time to explain the many benefits of the MTN drag from high spring

loaded trip blades, higher side rails to hold snow into the drag along with a high roll

edge on the pan for ease of backing up. For more info about MTN drags and the many

other product and services that Charles supplies to the snowmobile clubs and snow

industry of North America please go to www.mtnequipment.com .

I wasn't very clear. I read the article and it's clear your club earned the win. It sounds like you guys have got your act all together. Nice, and I'm sure it took hard work to get there and stay there. I was more thinking out loud, that sometimes a club that is struggling could use some new gear. You guys donating the old drag was both thoughtful and gracious.

WAY TO GOOD OSGOODE,,,,im coming over that way this winter,,I will only dig one rut in the trail but im sure the new drag can take care of that lol

Congrats and very well deserved.. :rockon:

Archived