Not Over

GrumrP

Good to know, I will be up on Tuesday. Any good place to eat at the parry sound end of the sequin?

Memories of Muskoka is an excellent place to eat. The elk burger and buffalo burger are very good.They are south of parry sound at the junction of the C trail and trail 201. If you are coming down the sequin you can either take trail 201 before you hit parry sound and following that to the restaurant. Or you can keep going down the sequin to the C trail and head south. If you go this way you will pass WB's place at Rosseau Road Powersports, I believe it is just before you pass over highway 400 for the second time, usually when we go we make a loop. PS, I was looking on the OFSC at the interactive map and I believe they have the trails marked improperly, on there it shows it as trail 204, but I am pretty sure it is trail 201.

Memories of Muskoka is an excellent place to eat. The elk burger and buffalo burger are very good.They are south of parry sound at the junction of the C trail and trail 201. If you are coming down the sequin you can either take trail 201 before you hit parry sound and following that to the restaurant. Or you can keep going down the sequin to the C trail and head south. If you go this way you will pass WB's place at Rosseau Road Powersports, I believe it is just before you pass over highway 400 for the second time, usually when we go we make a loop. PS, I was looking on the OFSC at the interactive map and I believe they have the trails marked improperly, on there it shows it as trail 204, but I am pretty sure it is trail 201.

Noticed that too. Someday it shoud be corrected.

Thanks for the info. Never Been down the sequin so it will be fun to try that trail. Is it good from Kearney or should I take a club trail until I hit the south sequin?

201 to C to the Seguin is an excellent little loop

+1 for that, it's a great loop!

Is there gas at the parry sound end near wb's place or do you have to head north on c into town. Dam Polaris are thirsty.

The radar still shows snow in Parry Sound, wind from the Northwest.

How much would you say fell today?

Thanks for the info. Never Been down the sequin so it will be fun to try that trail. Is it good from Kearney or should I take a club trail until I hit the south sequin?

We usually go down the sequin. If you are going mid week, the trails should be in good shape. Depending how quickly you ride just, going down and back the sequin, you may be back to Kearney by early or mid afternoon. If you are back early, we have headed north at Sprucedale, trail 704, i think, toward Magnetawan, and then over to Burks Falls, trail 706, i think. You can then take some of the Almaguin trails back to Kearney. Not sure how long your there but I would definately spend a day, or even two on the almaguin trails, they're usually the best trails in the area.

Will be there early Tuesday staying until I get 1000kms more on the odometer. Lol leaving sometime on Thursday. We will ride some of the local trails then too. Maybe run down the sequin on Tuesday.

Gas hit a buck 30 today. Everyone is broke, lol. I used 470 bucks in gas last weekend. Truck used 200 bucks, viper used 110, poo 160.

Those pictures tell it best, we were there too!

No one around except a friendly spot check on the Seguin.

Perfect conditions, I think it will keep going.

How is it looking for this weekend? Are they predicting rain or snow Friday?

Seguin trails fresh groomed and some ashhat spinning them up on the seguin. Did not see them but was told that they are yamys from around south seguin estates. Never the less trails are way too nice lets hope that the thaw stays away

The boys are out road testing their mother's 600IQ.If all goes well we hope to be riding D10 this weekend to see if it blows up again.We may have to see you about renting a sled WB.Or if all goes well,just to stop in to meet you face to face.

The boys are out road testing their mother's 600IQ.If all goes well we hope to be riding D10 this weekend to see if it blows up again.We may have to see you about renting a sled WB.Or if all goes well,just to stop in to meet you face to face.

I have met some great folks from this forum I look forward to meeting you good luck with the sled.

The wife and I were up there this past week from Monday and came home yesterday...trails were great! Every day we saw groomers out.

We rode trails as far south as Moon river and Carling to the north and everything in between. Awesome!! Loved the 201 from Seguin to C.

We stayed at the Quality (Jolly Roger), the rooms are a little dated but comfortable and they have all the facilities for relaxing after a long ride...hot tub, sauna, swimming pool. While we were there we dined at Golden Griddle (restaurant at the Quality), as well as Memories and the Crestview which was our favorite.

If the trails hold up over the weekend we'll be back next week.

Great job guys, thanks for your efforts!

Archived