Unofficial OC get together?

Wildbill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there (without the rain, Canuck) :poke: :poke:

You lie :poke: :rotflmao:

We left the "hoot" just before New Year's. Loved the visit with those relative to us but no trails and no hydro wore a bit thin. :D:D

Said goodbye to Uncle Dad and visited his brother/cousin/stepson/former sister in MacTier on the way home. :P

Yeah. There's no CSI MacTier.....everyone has the same DNA :P :P :P

:coffeespit:

Funny, STG. :)

Had another great ride today with some ocers Seguin was good with a couple of wet spots. Maple tried out her new sled and was very pleased . As well some more got a chance to try out the TZ1's and were very impressed Lunch at the "spruce" was good as was the company . OC IS THE MOST SOCIAL SLEDDING FORUM! I cannot get over the extremely high quality of the folks that exist here. It is always a pleasure meeting OCers.

Had another great ride today with some ocers Seguin was good with a couple of wet spots. Maple tried out her new sled and was very pleased . As well some more got a chance to try out the TZ1's and were very impressed Lunch at the "spruce" was good as was the company . OC IS THE MOST SOCIAL SLEDDING FORUM! I cannot get over the extremely high quality of the folks that exist here. It is always a pleasure meeting OCers.

Any other pics of the people and places? I realy don't care about the buns, whatever they are!

Totally worth the beating!!!!! :coffeespit::rotflmao:

besides she hits like a girl!

It says "Arctic Cat Country" :D on the sticker over the BRP sticker . I will now prepare to get the beating for posting this :wavey: Hi Maple :wavey:

Bad Man ! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I doo have thousands of cat decals :D But we fix em all and fix em right . After all there were over 100 manufacturers and now the four that are left build good stuff . However the brands give us something to joke about :woot:

It says "Arctic Cat Country" :D on the sticker over the BRP sticker . I will now prepare to get the beating for posting this :wavey: Hi Maple :wavey:

I doo have thousands of cat decals :D But we fix em all and fix em right . After all there were over 100 manufacturers and now the four that are left build good stuff . However the brands give us something to joke about :woot:

Fun Stuff ! I would have paid money to have seen her face when she saw the sticker :lol:

Fun Stuff ! I would have paid money to have seen her face when she saw the sticker :lol:

we could doo it again and this time let her ride for a while before she finds out :D

Totally worth the beating!!!!! :coffeespit::rotflmao:

besides she hits like a girl!

That's not what you said before Christmas! :P

we could doo it again and this time let her ride for a while before she finds out :D

:umno: Can you at least wait until I break it in before you start destroying it? :P

I should have known something was up when Wildbill ran into the shop for his camera while the rest of us were chatting. Sledjunk and WB had a great laugh ... still can't believe they violated my sled like that. I'm not sure it will every be the same.

:umno: Can you at least wait until I break it in before you start destroying it? :P

I should have known something was up when Wildbill ran into the shop for his camera while the rest of us were chatting. Sledjunk and WB had a great laugh ... still can't believe they violated my sled like that. I'm not sure it will every be the same.

:wtf: All I did was laugh (and take photos) I wasn't even allowed to get a photo of Maple riding a Cat.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Archived