• Great thank-you for all you do. 
    • Royal sent me an update this morning:   Hi there,   Thanks for reaching back out. Due to the technical difficulties, our warehouse has reverted to a manual picking/shipping process. Orders are slowly being shipped out. Once shipped, you should receive an email with the tracking information.   To answer your questions,   At this time, I cannot guarantee a shipping time. Internal Software issue. Yes, we will be at the show. At this time, we have not released the details on any discount/promotions or sales at the show.  
    • sounds like a hack and/or a virus causing the issue......should get an email soon stating your personal info was exposed but nothing of serious nature.
    • I finally just took the drive. I was told by more than one employee that the entire system was down. That was atleast a couple weeks ago. Staff had to physically go into the warehouse to search for items. Chaos.
    • This is the first year that I had serious second thoughts about doing trail installation. It has passed, we are at it while the fields are dry and getting more enthused as I go. Fortunately our volunteers have finished the MOU's up and the map is green so we are in good shape for Oct. 22nd.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JIMMXZ