The Advex doesn't seal well, and if you are a mouth breather like me, the condensation freezes it shut and when you do get it open you'll be slamming it closed repeatedly before it will finally catch.
Curious, what about the Mission breath guard did you not like, I find it works pretty good with no issues or bad side effects?
I am guessing it is the openness of the BRP that you are after.
If I recall, the last few years the number of Mission helmets hung up on the racks at lunch breaks seem to be be the highest percentage of helmets.
Kind of like how last year the money needed was provided/gifted AFTER many clubs could not turn back on trails that were removed - not a complaint, great to receive it, but the timing kind of sucked.
With the amount of work that goes in to getting the season started after summer closes, it makes you wonder if the early season buy should be pushed out a bit to get a little more in order and some buffer for things like MTO, the OFSC convention not that long ago, etc.....