• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • "That time again" came and went. Picked up the trailer last night and left it at the shop. Took my boat to storage today and went to peak at the Polaris. Took the trailer with me. After an hour of small talk, I said I have 8k in my pocket and a trailer in your driveway. I didnt expect them to come down $1500, but....
    • Got the story on that. Her viper turned the tunnel into a tossed salad first day of a week long trip after breaking the front skid shaft. Tossed everything out the back like it went through a shredder. Totalled. They went to the closest dealer and bought another sled. 
    • Sled shouldn't bottom though. I have been looking for an xcr this tine around. Vr1 seems abit too soft for my liking. I am finding if south is open it rarly smooth 😎
    • Perhaps a guy from QC now living in ON…lol
    • road running is becoming more difficult as well. We are still negotiating with Kawartha lakes and Durham Region for signed access to the ditches on the sides of roads. Finally received our agreement for a small section that the MTO controls near Beaverton. Our government who is all in favour and support snowmobiling could step up and help with land access on their roadways and help with Hydro One access.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Canyonsvely