Going over the new to us 2019 900 ace and found this on the throttle wires. Wire loom had rubbed right through the insulation. Under the hood above the motor at the steering column where the throttle cables plug into the main harness.
They do look like a good helmet. I’m surprised ckx hasn’t sold more of them. They might have messed there marketing up pricing them where they did vs closer to the $500 mark.
I’ve looked, but can’t bring myself to go back to something with a breath guard in it. Have been really happy with the Oxygen. Especially the open feel to it. I’m hoping the Flo fixes the very small issues I’ve had (condensation build up and very minor night vision blurriness). But would consider both of those items pretty minor. Just read a few reports of issues with drafts in the Flo. Sounds like those concerns aren’t well founded.