In "WITH-DRAW-AL"

shawnj

Anyone one else feeling the loss of connection with the hum of the engine. It seemed like it just started and now its over. I got just over 2000kms which is pretty good for me. Got my trailer all cleaned up and the summer tires back on the truck and took the bike for a rip around the block. What does everyone else do to "wind" down this time of year????

Mope!

After the sled show next week I'll be picking the sleds up in Port Severn and bringing them home. Either during the week or the following weekend I'll change the oil and grease them, prepping for storage. Read whatever sled brochures I get at the show, organize the sledding pictures I took this year, go out and sit on the sleds and go VROOOM VROOOM. Then finally accept it's over.

By that time I'll start prepping the boat for the water.

After the sled show next week I'll be picking the sleds up in Port Severn and bringing them home. Either during the week or the following weekend I'll change the oil and grease them, prepping for storage. Read whatever sled brochures I get at the show, organize the sledding pictures I took this year, go out and sit on the sleds and go VROOOM VROOOM. Then finally accept it's over.

By that time I'll start prepping the boat for the water.

sounds like a plan

Sit and look at the thermometer that read 18 degrees here in Haliburton yesterday! Look at pictures of rides I had in late March and early April when there was still two feet of snow.

Fishing season is approaching. Time to unwrap the boat, and store the sleds.

As soon as I get the shop cleaned up,I will be servicing the sleds so that they are ready for next winter.Already started on the honey doo list to keep me out of her bad books.When my storage provider tells me to come and get the boat and watercraft out of his building,then I will be servicing them to get ready for splashdown which is around April 20.Lots to do.

Archived