2011 grand touring le

Viperules700

They will sell it for 12500 everything in? It is approx 1900 savings over a 2013? I feel it isn't enough? Any input out there?

IMO, you could do better.

I moved this topic from the Buy & Sell since you are not selling anything, just looking for advice. I think you'll get more response here.

Thanks monkey. They wouldn't go down anymore. I offered 11500 everything in. Wouldn't take that. May as well just get a 2013 with three year warranty.

You could look around and see if any other dealers have one.

I say this not knowing where you are shopping, and I know the dealers in Canada get the shaft by BRP. At some point they have a number of sleds to sell somehow someway. Selling at cost is better then continuing to sit on old inventory.

I know. 11800 in us dollars. New 2013 is 13300. My local dealer said there were extra cash off the 2013. I will be going in next week and see how much a 13 is, since they have a 3 y.o warranty.

Nope sorry bud. My dealer talked to the rep today and said there will be a slightly better deal coming march 8, on the non currents. I am waiting until then, to see what they offer.

If you buy a new 1200 Ski-doo, do yourself a favor and replace the clutch with a Powerblock P80 one from Cudney racing. Will solve a few headaches down the road. We blew one up a few weeks ago on our 2011 GSX SE 1200, and replaced it with a powerblock. Talked to bill cudney, and its a must with the 1200's. Also any high milage 1200's you should check the fuse box, and make sure everything is tight and good connections, because the foam insides gets weak, and lets the stuff rattle loose eventually. Ski-doo is putting new foam in for the 2013's that should hold it's firmness better..(found this out on a friends 2010 gsx touring this past trip in kap at the ski-doo dealer. It has over 15,000km's on it..

Not sure who your local dealer is but you might want to check out Snow City if your looking at a 2012 Doo. I just bought a brand new 2012 XRS 600 e-tec someone walked away from for $2,700.00 off M.S.R.P.. Check out their website, still have some left. I know I saw some 1200 Tourings there last week when I was there for my 10 hr. service.

Archived