Bracebridge to Kearny

rippintheyammi

I am planning on heading from Bracebridge to Kearny this weekend. I was wondering what the fastest route to take would be from where 36 meets the D trail? How long roughly will it take? Thanks for the help.

I was in kearney riding this wed and the trails where great, there was tons of snow, lot's of sled on the trail tho but the trails are holding up good. Gravenhurst was getting bad, they need more snow, the Dorset Dwight area where great, the Dorset logging roads where awsome on the weekend. Baysville was good but as the day went on with the big amount of trails big sections where showing brownand snow mix, but still redable.

My hat off to all those groomer ops out there having to deal with low snow and crazy amount of sleds. they doo a gret job.

Stay out of Minett.. trails where awfull, they havent seen a groomer in a while, lot's of washouts, not safe, I so wanted to jumpin a groomer and fix those holes. not sure there was no grooming maybe they had low snow before or the groomers are broken down.... there must be a reaason.

Did you eat at the bush groomer guy? Is their gas in dwight? Only made it over to Dorset last weekend.

Yes I agree groomer guy. The groomer ops are doing a great job with the limited amount of snow. I'd like to thank everyone involved in maintaining our trail system.

There is gas in Dwight , just north ( 1/2km) of the bush company on trail 77 at the corner of hwt 35 & 60

There is gas in Dwight , just north ( 1/2km) of the bush company on trail 77 at the corner of hwt 35 & 60

I will be back again to ride this area, would like to ride Parry Sound also, Heard lot's about the Seguin trail... would like to run it one of these days. If I had a better sled I would spend time touring and checking trails and doing trail reports. I'd like to do that, also go see clubs and check out what they do and chat with them... "On the trails with The Groomer Guy" :)

Archived