Excellant trails in Cochrane

zrtkat

We rode the canyon loop today we had great trails all day, not much traffic on trails,we had a late start today the Arctic-cat Turbo overheated last night while we where lost , he lost some anti-freeze so we had to go to store and look for some finnaly found a place that sold quarts..

You have to tear off the hood to put anti-freeze in the new Arctic-cat nothing easy on that sled , so after that we had another great day and to end the day we wen't to jr ribs and ate supper really good place to eat.

Tommorrow we leave Cochrane for hearst should be another great day.

toCochrane2-13-12004.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12006.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12059.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12036.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12051.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12043.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12016.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12006.jpg

Goodnight from Cochrane

zrtkat& crew

Thanks for sharing the pics, making my first trip ever to the canyon later this week. Been to Cochrane plenty just never got to the canyon, so now I am organizing the trip.

Zrtkat, how was the snow up in the canyon? was there anyone else playing up there?

We did the loop last year for the 1st time. Saw the remains of a dead wolf on the west half. Lots of folks at the trailer. I think we ran into some folks from Peterborough. Bro lives there.

What's up with the cat?

Were the trails too tight?

No lube/cooling?

Need ice scratchers?

What's up with the cat?

Were the trails too tight?

No lube/cooling?

Need ice scratchers?

OX

we came into town from Quebec on trail big sign trail closed follow road well no snow on road took us by the best western we where all overheating, so i walked inside and got directions and they put us on the right track to get back on trail,

all is well now getting ready for our trip to hearst today,

zrtkat

Zrtkat, how was the snow up in the canyon? was there anyone else playing up there?

We did the loop last year for the 1st time. Saw the remains of a dead wolf on the west half. Lots of folks at the trailer. I think we ran into some folks from Peterborough. Bro lives there.

revrnd

the snow in the canyon is all tracked up you can see snirt up the one hill there must have been lots of people thru there the last week,we where the only ones at the trailer,one group came through gas up and left, my brother has the new ski=doo averaging 19 MPG what a nice sled new arctic-cat turbo is not far behind it , mine is so bad on gas ,maybe next year.

toCochrane2-13-12037.jpg

toCochrane2-13-12057.jpg

zrtkat - it was great to meet you guys in person. However, it sucks to be home.

zrtkat - it was great to meet you guys in person. However, it sucks to be home.

It was great meeting you guys also

we are all loaded up in new liskeard leaving for Ohio in the morning

zrtkat

Hey ZRTKAT and GWILBURN keep us posted next year when you are planning your trip next year, maybe we can work out a U.S. reunion up in the northern corridor somewhere.

Hey ZRTKAT and GWILBURN keep us posted next year when you are planning your trip next year, maybe we can work out a U.S. reunion up in the northern corridor somewhere.

Snowberg

sounds like a great Idea

zrtkat

Archived