Gas Caddy's

Turbo Doo

Should have bought a more fuel efficient sled. Skidoo's little ace engine is capable of a Max range of 500km per tank. I would carry a siphon, had to bail out a few Polaris before. With all of the stating closing that skidoo is looking mighty attractive. I used tour buddy on my old skidoo. They are expensive, not sure if they have one to fit your model. You can get fuel racks from Polaris, that hold 2 gallon cans.

Any particular Gas can or caddy you guys would suggest buying if i want to carry extra fuel. I like the one from ski-doo, but what about for my sled. 2010 IQ turbo Polaris...Seen a few guys with one bungeed on the back, any suggestions..november030.jpg

10L can fit in between seat & tunnel on 09' dragon or make bracket like these,,,hold 2 x 22L

10L can fit in between seat & tunnel on 09' dragon or make bracket like these,,,hold 2 x 22L

Nice Rack!!! :D

I've seen WD head north into the Abitibi canyon in April, when the tour shack is closed and NO gas is for sale at the top of the loop.

No gas, no problem, for these guys.

:right_on:

For myself, got a 3 liter gas can, bought a tool bag into which it fits, added a siphon and other tools and just bungie it to the sled. Total was about $20 versus BRP's expensive fuel caddy or the some of the other set ups.

Did like Faceman's racks which he engineered himself. Sorta joking, I mentioned using a fuel can from an outboard motor complete with hose and rubber bulb into the sled gas tank - after having built his gas can holders, he saw just that on a trip around Gogama.

Should have bought a more fuel efficient sled. Skidoo's little ace engine is capable of a Max range of 500km per tank. I would carry a siphon, had to bail out a few Polaris before. With all of the stating closing that skidoo is looking mighty attractive. I used tour buddy on my old skidoo. They are expensive, not sure if they have one to fit your model. You can get fuel racks from Polaris, that hold 2 gallon cans.

Just to let you know, the other sled we have is a 2011 Ski-doo GSX SE 1200, and we both averaged about the same per tank..

Archived