Barry's Bay loop to Petawawa??

shawnj

Anyone in the area give a report on the conditons in the area? I see a few limited and a couple closed trails in area still. Didnt know if it would be worth a trip up to do the loop from Petawawa to Barrys Bay, Golden Lake and back. Thanks.

have a look at this link to PP club. We just got back from 2 days up there and Monte has posted some pictures and description of our route.

Definetly worth the trip!

http://ppsc.19.forum...php?p=7068#7068

Wow, nice pics. Look forward to a rip up there. I never thought Eganville would have much snow yet. Did you stay right in Golden Lake then? Is that your 40th annivers apex?

Wow, nice pics. Look forward to a rip up there. I never thought Eganville would have much snow yet. Did you stay right in Golden Lake then? Is that your 40th annivers apex?

- It's my 40th, and yes...we stayed a friends place in Golden Lake.

- It's not staked, but sleds have been out there.

Golden lake is staked! We just didn't go on there.

- Yeah sorry, i was thinking of the 144 link over to the stakes.

Eganville trail are good to go . They were listed as limited due to rain in the forcast and another brake down of the groomer that prevented a second pass on some trails, you will see the b101a goldenlake to douglas 119 & 117 go green the first for the week . The e102 to griffith is still closed at this time but 3 of our 6 trail people are out working on this today .

Lots of snow but never enough we recieved about 5 cm last night again .

My plan is to take a day off from trail work run up to pembroke on the top A then back to golden lake and then home to eganville.

Have to take a ride over the new bridge in pembroke that club worked hard to get it in for this season.

Where is the new bridge, what does it cross.

Eganville trail are good to go . They were listed as limited due to rain in the forcast and another brake down of the groomer that prevented a second pass on some trails, you will see the b101a goldenlake to douglas 119 & 117 go green the first for the week . The e102 to griffith is still closed at this time but 3 of our 6 trail people are out working on this today .

Lots of snow but never enough we recieved about 5 cm last night again .

My plan is to take a day off from trail work run up to pembroke on the top A then back to golden lake and then home to eganville.

Have to take a ride over the new bridge in pembroke that club worked hard to get it in for this season.

No complaints with the trails around Eganville B101A on Thursday, Thought the club had done a great job. Thanks for the hard work.

The bridge is over the indian river on top A/B

Trails were a little rough today top A was rough from a lot of trafic and drifting but still good. The groomer operators will no doubt be out in force fixing them up tonight . The good news is it snowed on and off all day and more snow in the forcast, just hope we don't run out of money for fuel and repairs. When a club like ours sells 100 to 130 permitts a year and your sales are down 30% money is hard to come by.

Is the new bridge near the TImberline clubhouse. Just looking at map and looks like it may be in that area.

Archived