Yesterdays ride

hi-mileage

Thanks to Easy Rider for a great ride on a beauty day.There was ER,Domino,me and 4 others I'm not sure if they a from this site.It was a good group,good ride,and problem free 200+ mile day. :woot: Here's some pic's.

First stop

100_0375.jpg

2nd.

100_0378.jpg

Domino posing

100_0377.jpg

Doo Parking Only[2 Yammies not allowed in pic.j/k]

100_0378.jpg

This is how the trails where at the end of the day. :lol:

100_0383-1.jpg

Again to ER,I thank you for a great day. :woot:

(condolences on the whole Domino thing) :P

Ditto! :P

All kidding aside, looks like you had a great ride.

Looks Great!!

Hey Bob; Great meeting you and you are right, it was a good day! When I parked the sled in the shop it was at 425km. for the day. Not bad considering 7 sleds and numerous stops and play time! :woot: We'll have to get together again for a mid-week excursion! 8-) All the trails were groomed double wide this morning when I passed by going to work. Still can't complain about all the powder yesterday!

Dom; Thanks for coming out. No matter what the rest of the animals say, you are welcome to come and join me for an adventure anytime. That was a great group, got a little bigger than planned (2 extra local guys joined us on the trail) but everyone kept right with the program. Glad you finally got to see what the New Dundee trails look like with snow on them! ;) Remember, Wednesday is hump day, and nobody works on hump day when there is snow on the ground! 8-) I've got to get some office work done now, so I can sled up to Wiarton tomorrow! 8-)

Look forward to riding with both of you again soon! :rockon:

Was great ride! Lots a miles in a short time!

Although there is one line that I overheard yesterday on the trail that still makes me laugh! Never enter a conversation in the middle! :o

You want to feel stiff? Ride Mine!

:coffeenose::rotflmao::coffeenose::rotflmao:

Although there is one line that I overheard yesterday on the trail that still makes me laugh! Never enter a conversation in the middle! :o

From a distance you look like a female.....from behind.....from a distance..............from a VERY long distance! :wtf::rotflmao:

From a distance you look like a female.....from behind.....from a distance..............from a VERY long distance! :wtf::rotflmao:

:P

You were checking out my rear??? :shock:

:P

Why is it that I knew you would respond like that ????? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Besides, I'm old and half blind! :|

You were checking out my rear??? :shock:

Only when you were riding in front of me! :poke: :whatever:

From a distance you look like a female.....from behind..... :wtf::rotflmao:

Gawd help me ! :shock: Break my fingers ! I MUST not type this response ! :rotflmao:

Please, for the sake of the little children - this is a public forum. :o

Mea Culpa, mea culpa. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.......................

If anyone is interested, this was our route:

SledTrip02-13-2008_small.jpg

Dom I see Easy took it easy on u guy's ;) ,good to hear u had a good time.

From a distance you look like a female.....from behind..... :wtf::rotflmao:

Gawd help me ! :shock: Break my fingers ! I MUST not type this response ! :rotflmao:

Please, for the sake of the little children - this is a public forum. :o

Mea Culpa, mea culpa. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.......................

STG; I'm disappointed. :cry: I tossed that one out there for you to knock out of the park and you had a Swing - Foul! Feeling sorry for us? :wavey::lol:

Dom; That GPS route is cool. Neat download! 8-)

Sammy; Next time I'll take the crew for a full bore, let's get at it tour! :twisted: You know the kind of ride when there isn't enough room in the hot tub for everyone at the end of the day..... :crazy::whatever::headbang::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Gotta go; Leaving for Wiarton right now! 8-) Sammy, I'll be back Sat. night, so if you want to go for a rip on Sunday, give me a call!

Dom; Thanks for coming out. No matter what the rest of the animals say, you are welcome to come and join me for an adventure anytime.

It's great when Dom buys eh?

Dom; Thanks for coming out. No matter what the rest of the animals say, you are welcome to come and join me for an adventure anytime.

I just knew there had to be something ! :P :P :P

I just knew there had to be something ! :P :P :P

Hehehehe......Who told you guys? :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived