Bracebridge Area

Akronsnow

I was wondering how the Bracebridge area held up with the mild weather today? Planning on coming up Thursday and wanted to know if it will be Ok or if I have to drive to North bay ?

I am not there personally but I was on Sunday. I'd say go further north.

Raining hard and +2 here in BB , go north my friend , its going to be a bit before these trails are rideable

A stake line that is drinking???? No wonder it is falling over!

• OK so I altered the plans and will be headed to North Bay Thursday morning with my son, some of the other posts look pretty good up there. Keep an eye out for a Vector and a Phazer

Keep us posted , We might try NB at the first of the week

North bay is doing very well. Just don't start from Nippising trailer to the portage. Went from the portage to temagami friday and it was all excellent. going to mattawa Saturday will let you know.

Also I wanted to take a few hour fide Sunday on the way home. I wanted to stop around port sydney and just take a short ride somewhere. Any suggestions where to go and where I could park fo a few hours. There really isn't anyplace to take a short morning ride in North Bay Sunday befor driving home.

We have a snowsquall watch in effect for tonight and tommorrow morn., 30 Cm coming , the roads might be a little greasy , goood reason to stop and play untill the roads are plowed :icon_snow:

We have a snowsquall watch in effect for tonight and tommorrow morn., 30 Cm coming , the roads might be a little greasy , goood reason to stop and play untill the roads are plowed :icon_snow:

I sure hope that you get that snow. I would love to ride in Bracebridge this year.

looking out my window Bracebridge should be in great shape in a few days :icon_hyper:

Same as Gravenhurst, we already have about 10cm plus lots more to come...... : )

So where is a good place to park and ride for a couple hours on the way home ??? Either Port sydney or Bracebridge

So where is a good place to park and ride for a couple hours on the way home ??? Either Port sydney or Bracebridge

pt sydney is ez...park at ultramar right off hwy & trails go right thru gas station

I'd just drive down to Gravenhurst and park at the Gull lake staging area, then you have your choice of any short runs you want. We're getting hit hard right now with squalls, up to 30cm by tomorrow. I just went for a short rip and theres lots of snow now.

Archived