cheap tracks

white dragon

just bought 15x121x1 1/4 for $ 409+ tax....camoplast predator

We just put a 1.25" Kimpex precored 144 hole track on sale for $250.00

thats a better deal....are kimpex as good...

thats a better deal....are kimpex as good...

Opinions vary but this is the top of the line kimpex which generally works out very well , Cat sent out our 2006 Panther rentals with both Kimpex and Camoplast and they both lasted the same time .

I have the complast predator on my 03 viper, 16400km Is on the track.

I have the complast predator on my 03 viper, 16400km Is on the track.

For a rider that uses thier head 20,000.km is not unheard of out of either brand on that sled the four strokes seem to be a little harder on tracks perhaps thier brute torque has something to do with that. Rentals go through tracks a little quicker as renters are not always kind.

Opinions vary but this is the top of the line kimpex which generally works out very well , Cat sent out our 2006 Panther rentals with both Kimpex and Camoplast and they both lasted the same time .

the one i bought is fully clipped....but not pre-drilled...wb what do you charge for studs,backer & nut for that track

of course i had to give royal 800 for a new ripsaw and 144 studs, to bad i didn't wait a month or so

We just put a 1.25" Kimpex precored 144 hole track on sale for $250.00

I ripped a track on a 2002 ZR-800 Cat when a stud caught in a steel mesh ramp when it was almost new. (I learned something)

I replaced it with a Kimpex with special reinforced and pre-holed for studs. I put the 144 studs into it. That track was still on the machine when I got rid of it and it had over 18,000 Miles.

It was a great track!

For a rider that uses thier head 20,000.km is not unheard of out of either brand on that sled the four strokes seem to be a little harder on tracks perhaps thier brute torque has something to do with that. Rentals go through tracks a little quicker as renters are not always kind.

so r u saying I should get more than 3000m out of my tracks b4 they r junk :wtf:

I ripped a track on a 2002 ZR-800 Cat when a stud caught in a steel mesh ramp when it was almost new. (I learned something)

I replaced it with a Kimpex with special reinforced and pre-holed for studs. I put the 144 studs into it. That track was still on the machine when I got rid of it and it had over 18,000 Miles.

It was a great track!

that is one of these tracks.

Archived