New Year's Snowmobile Record Jump Attempt (II)

Canuck

Levi LaVallee, whose attempt at a world record last year was cut short by a training injury, will attempt the world record again this year.

He's jumping tandem - he'll attempt to break his own 361 foot record on a snowmobile while a rider on a motorcycle will try to break the current 391 foot record in that category. They'll make the attempt alongside each other.

Not sure what station is covering it. ESPN was to carry last year' attempt. I wish these guys good luck, and a safe landing.

http://www.snowgoer.com/output.cfm?id=2829439

that is gonna be cool...quite the wipe out

Thanks for the clip.

Extreme.

Canuck be in Cochrane Feb25-26 for the snowcross.......some good entertainment.

I last saw CSRA at Horseshoe Valley (season ending race)

Awesome event.

Above date pencilled in for Cochrane.

Thanks, Lep.

• 2 weeks later...

how does crap like this promote the sport of snowmobiling,,,,,just saying,,,,

i don t follow racing or daredevils...but alot of improvement on factory sleds comes from r & r from these race/stunt teams....goes for cars..boats...bikes....

i don t follow racing or daredevils...but alot of improvement on factory sleds comes from r & r from these race/stunt teams....goes for cars..boats...bikes....

I do not agree,,but oh well,,,maybe my next sled will come with a parachute,,,, :lmao:

millions of people will watch it live on tv...millions more when it is replayed on every news report the next day.

I see your point, not like any of those people will see it and think " snowmobiling is cool...I'm gonna get into that sport" :coffeenose:

Archived