WTB Garmin 60c sx

Mossy

I am looking to see what I can find used. Anyone looking to upgrade?

Awesome unit. I have an Oregon too and although the touch screen is nice and the unit is really great, I hated the power connection at the bottom. It seems to lose power and end up in battery mode all the time now. My CSX is a solid unit..sorry not parting with it!

Any idea what the garmin dakota is like?

I think it is fairly comparable to the Oregon. I do like the Oregon, I just found with a lot of time running on the 12V plug that the USB connection on the bottom has become faulty. I do not know if the Dakota is set up with the same plug on the bottom. That is why I like the CSX. A really solid plug in the back and really foolproof.

I've had no issues with the Oregon power. Works like a charm.

I've had no issues with the Oregon power. Works like a charm.

I like it too. I just need to replace the USB connection on the bottom of the unit. Over the last two riding seasons somehow, it has developed a bad connection. Other than that, it has been a good unit, and the touch screen has not been an issue for me in any condition. I would recommend it..

Hey Mossy. If you are going to use the GPS for other outdoor activities such as; geocaching, hunting, hiking etc, you cannot go wrong with any of the above. However, if you are simply using the GPS for your sled and car/truck then I would take a look at one of the Zumo's. They can be expensive however they have a few econo. models as well. They are perfect for use in the truck then sled or any other vehicle for that matter. However they are not practical for field activities.

Pefferlaw. Not a large town, yet a disproportionate number of GPS users.

Is it possible to get around Pefferlaw without a GPS?

(I don't mean 'get around', as in avoid it, Wildbilll :) )

No! You are checked at the town limits. If you don't have at least one GPS, we don't let you in. :lmao:

Pefferlaw. Not a large town, yet a disproportionate number of GPS users.

Is it possible to get around Pefferlaw without a GPS?

(I don't mean 'get around', as in avoid it, Wildbilll :) )

I hear SJ really "gets around" Pefferlaw :dontgo:

I was in beautiful downtown Pefferlaw this morning. I seem to recall leaving the Belvedere many times at that hour of the morning but, strangely, they weren't serving this morning. Maybe if I'd had a GPS ??

• 2 weeks later...

GPSCity Canada is having a "Black Friday" sale. For those interested, check out the link,

http://www.gpscity.ca/ad-112411GC/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived