Google Earth Tour

rws

I created a Tour on Google Earth of a 2 day ride Oh Bubba, snowcap and I did back on Feb 19 & 20. You’ll fly behind us at altitude that will give a good idea of the terrain we covered.

Download kml file...open it in Google Earth...then double click “Ride Tour”. The tour runs about 30 minutes. It takes off at Baudette/Rainy River and flies behind us through Nestor Falls, Sioux Narrows, Vermillion Bay, Dryden, Sioux Lookout, Ignace, Atikokan, Crane Lake, Fort Frances and back to Baudette.... a total of 682 miles.

Blue track was day 1

Stayed overnight in Sioux Lookout

Red track was day 2

I created a Tour on Google Earth of a 2 day ride Oh Bubba, snowcap and I did back on Feb 19 & 20. You’ll fly behind us at altitude that will give a good idea of the terrain we covered.

Download kml file...open it in Google Earth...then double click “Ride Tour”. The tour runs about 30 minutes. It takes off at Baudette/Rainy River and flies behind us through Nestor Falls, Sioux Narrows, Vermillion Bay, Dryden, Sioux Lookout, Ignace, Atikokan, Crane Lake, Fort Frances and back to Baudette.... a total of 682 miles.

Blue track was day 1

Stayed overnight in Sioux Lookout

Red track was day 2

Can't open it It says parser error

WOW that was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing...

I downloaded the file.. Then downloaded the Google Earth Plugin... I double clicked the file that I downloaded and then selected Google Earth as the application to run the program... Well done!!!!

I'll attach the file here. Maybe that will work for those who can't get it downloaded from MediaFire.

It's a zip file so open it to extract the kml file to play in Google Earth.

2 Day Ontario Ride.zip

awesome trip,,,,,,that beats going around lake of bays all day just to say you got miles on,,,, :right_on::right_on:

Awesome

rws let me know next year if you plan on doing the same loop I live across the lake from Dryden and the trail crosses the lake right in front of my house. give me a heads up and I will have beer and steak ready

rws let me know next year if you plan on doing the same loop I live across the lake from Dryden and the trail crosses the lake right in front of my house. give me a heads up and I will have beer and steak ready

now that is one hell of an offer,,,, :right_on::right_on:

I'm sure we'll be riding through Dryden again next season...we want to do the new trail from Dryden up to Red Lake. Thanks for the offer...I'll try to remember to let you know of our ride plans.

I'll attach the file here. Maybe that will work for those who can't get it downloaded from MediaFire.

It's a zip file so open it to extract the kml file to play in Google Earth.

Terrific !! Great trip for you and a great trip for the viewer. Well done and Thank You !

Archived