?Cochrane accomodations??

shawnj

Anyone know of a possible private cottage rental or something similar in the Cochrane area as the 2 lodges are full up and not looking for a motel unit. Thanks.

Anyone know of a possible private cottage rental or something similar in the Cochrane area as the 2 lodges are full up and not looking for a motel unit. Thanks.

If Lillabelle Lake Resort ( :right_on:) and North Adventure Inn are full, consider the Best Western Swan Castle Inn. We've stayed there in the past. It's centrally located, well marked trail leads there, and it's close to JR BarBQ for the best ribs in the north. It had a sled lock-up and indoor hot tub when we last visited.

Best Western Cochrane

189 Railway St & 7th Ave

Cochrane, ON P0L 1C0

(705) 272-5200

http://www.bestwesternontario.com/hotels/best-western-swan-castle-inn/

( I realize you're not looking for a 'motel unit', but wasn't sure if 3 storey hotel fit into that category. I believe they serve continental breakfast in the lobby, as well)

If Lillebelle is full thats really it for the LODGE THING , the NAI has the igloos which are self suffent units , Infloor heat , stove , fridge ,tv , they have big and small units , we were there 2 weeks ago and the place was full , book ahead for sure

I was checking out something in the area for a future trip, and noticed a link to this info., for what it's worth.

Unverified data, but I recognize a few of the names:

Cochrane

Best Western - 705.272.5200

189 Railway Street, Cochrane

Chimo Motel Restaurant & Bar - 705.272.6555

Highway 11 West, Cochrane

(haven't heard about this place in years)

Commando Motel - 705.272.2700

80 Seventh Avenue, Cochrane

Golden Gate Motel - 705.272.5498

South Highway, Cochrane

Motel Cochrane - 705.272.4253

Highway 11, Cochrane

North Adventure Inn - 705.272.6683

1 Con Glackmeyer, Cochrane

The Station Inn - 705.272.3500

200 Railway Street, Cochrane

Thriftlodge - 705.272.4281

South Highway, Cochrane