Thank you

Bark Biter

A huge, huge THANK YOU to whitedragon (Glenn) for joining John, Gerald and myself this morning for a an almost 7 hour treak by foot through the trails to clean up tree damage.

I had emails from others offering thier help, but Glenn was the only 1 who showed up. 1 other I fully understand why he did not make it, and I appreciate the fact that he was willing to come out.

Right now as you all know the trails are closed, and we are seriously considering closing them for the season for many reasons.

While cleaning up today about 6 yahoos approached us with the stupidity and ignorance that you would expect from a 6 year old.

Not to mention the down and out disregard for our trails as well as the landowners who are not happy with many clubs for one reason so another.

And when the permit prices go up next year, who is going to be the first to complain? Ummmmm, the ones who want to sit on the sidelines and expect the dedicated ones to do all the volunteer work.

I know this horse has been beaten to death many times, and I have never spoke my mind on it, but now I am pissed about the whole issue.

Ok, enough of my rant.

Again thank you so much to whitedragon for all your help, it was a pleasure meeting you today and walking the trails with you. Hope to see you next weekend.

was great meetin & workin with you guys today...talk to you this wk...did video of tree fallen turn out...

Picture141.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture131.jpg

If only the video turned out of this, it was funny as hell.

Picture129.jpg

Gerald likes to cut tall logs

Picture115.jpg

More in the PB album. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v402/LouisaHadden/

And as usual I was not allowed to play with the power tools, :banghead:

was great meetin & workin with you guys today...talk to you this wk...did video of tree fallen turn out...

Video did not turn out, it was operator malfunction, LOL

Will bring the better camera next weekend.

A huge, huge THANK YOU to whitedragon (Glenn) for joining John, Gerald and myself this morning for a an almost 7 hour treak by foot through the trails to clean up tree damage.

I had emails from others offering thier help, but Glenn was the only 1 who showed up. 1 other I fully understand why he did not make it, and I appreciate the fact that he was willing to come out.

Right now as you all know the trails are closed, and we are seriously considering closing them for the season for many reasons.

While cleaning up today about 6 yahoos approached us with the stupidity and ignorance that you would expect from a 6 year old.

Not to mention the down and out disregard for our trails as well as the landowners who are not happy with many clubs for one reason so another.

And when the permit prices go up next year, who is going to be the first to complain? Ummmmm, the ones who want to sit on the sidelines and expect the dedicated ones to do all the volunteer work.

I know this horse has been beaten to death many times, and I have never spoke my mind on it, but now I am pissed about the whole issue.

Ok, enough of my rant.

Again thank you so much to whitedragon for all your help, it was a pleasure meeting you today and walking the trails with you. Hope to see you next weekend.

Thank you for all your work! Most of the people who ride your trails are good people who appreciate your work and ride only open trails!

Thank you all for making the trails rideable (we hope) and safe. Life will always find those that help and those that take advantage.

Looks like you guys did a great job, a sincere thank you.

cya bright and early

Archived