ZRTKAT & CREW IN sAULT STE MARIE

zrtkat

Hello

we made it we are at the watertower inn at the sault we really like this place we made it through Michigan before the storm had dry roads all the way here. :right_on:

Thanks Ski for the weather up-date on the way up.

there are some trailers here parked that people left while they are snowmobiling (Kyser) let me know how the trails are leaving here from the watertower if you heard anything what we seen they looked pretty good out the motel.

will make our decision in morning

Zrtkat is tired and ready to put his Pajamas on and go to bed :-D

he is going to get something to eat and relax

we are heading to Wawa tommorrow

will up-date monday night

zrtkat& crew

Hello

we made it we are at the watertower inn at the sault we really like this place we made it through Michigan before the storm had dry roads all the way here. :right_on:

there are some trailers here parked that people left while they are snowmobiling (Kyser) let me know how the trails are leaving here from the watertower if you heard anything what we seen they looked pretty good out the motel.

zrtkat& crew

Good luck guys,have fun!! :right_on::right_on:

Hello

zrtkat& crew

Gotta love the Water Tower inn :right_on: My favorite hotel.

Gotta love the Water Tower inn :right_on: My favorite hotel.

Wildbill

We just had the rotisserie Chicken it was the best :wavey:

Goodnight

zrtkat& crew

Good morning :coffeespit:

It looks cold outside trying to get going this morning having my morning coffee

Cannot get the crew up to get ready they are tired :icon_doh:

have a great day will be up-dating tonight from our trip today to Wawa :woot:

zrtkat& crew

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i was thinking the same thing. from the sounds of it they might have gotten a late start. i beleive their last trip a time or two they updated in the am after the previous day. hope everything is ok. ski

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i was thinking the same thing. from the sounds of it they might have gotten a late start. i beleive their last trip a time or two they updated in the am after the previous day. hope everything is ok. ski

Really like to hear a real time report. 6 of us are supposed to ride from Searchmont to Halfway for a couple nights stay starting Friday. I got a trail report, that from the Sault north was pretty gruesome.

Any recent riders input?!?

Really like to hear a real time report. 6 of us are supposed to ride from Searchmont to Halfway for a couple nights stay starting Friday. I got a trail report, that from the Sault north was pretty gruesome.

Any recent riders input?!?

Was just talking to some friends that returned home Tuesday from Searchmont, they said the trails where good, not an over abundance of snow, but was a very pleasurable ride. They rode through Half Way as well.

Archived