Great Ride- Saturday

blakesnowcrest

Awesomwe ride in district 7 yesterday. Thanks to Snowcrest, Sno Bombers, and Happy wanderers snowmobile clubs for the use of there trails.

Started off at Severn Bridge and headed up to Bracebridge. Then, headed down to B & 5. There I met up with The Kahshe lake Crew. From there we went up to D103B then to 41 then 44 then D and back down to Gravenhurst for some Lunch at BP. From there I rode with 2bsleddingX2 and Did some Trail Patroling with them. Sold one Permit on the trail. Went down to by buddy Chads place then we went over to Silver Pines for some Dinner.

If you look closly you can see some OCers...

Febuary12034.jpg

Febuary12033.jpg

Febuary12023.jpg

Febuary12018.jpg

Febuary12016.jpg

Febuary12012.jpg

Febuary12007.jpg

Febuary12006.jpg

Febuary12005.jpg

Febuary12036.jpg

:smil9:

It was a great day. Thanks to STG for putting the route together. We knew we would have a large crowd (16 sleds, 24 people) and together with some help from Snowcrest Riders and Happy Wanderers the trails were in grest shape.

Boston Pizza were able to accomodate our large crowd to perfection.

Also thanks to Sherpa and his boys for keeping the pace, it made for a seamless ride.

It was another fabulous day (and night at Kamp Kronin) with the Kahshe Lake crew.

BTW, look for an article in Cottage Life Magazine sometime in the fall.

It was a great day. Thanks to STG for putting the route together. We knew we would have a large crowd (16 sleds, 24 people) and together with some help from Snowcrest Riders and Happy Wanderers the trails were in grest shape.

Boston Pizza were able to accomodate our large crowd to perfection.

Also thanks to Sherpa and his boys for keeping the pace, it made for a seamless ride.

It was another fabulous day (and night at Kamp Kronin) with the Kahshe Lake crew.

BTW, look for an article in Cottage Life Magazine sometime in the fall.

We must have lost someone. I counted 17 sleds before we found Blake :poke2:

Here's where he went wrong....

post-19700-0-21805700-1297728421_thumb.j

We sledded district 10 on the weekend (South Seguin, Six Star, West Muskoka). The weather/scenery was spectacular & the trails some of the very best we've seen! Awesome weekend.

Awesomwe ride in district 7 yesterday. Thanks to Snowcrest, Sno Bombers, and Happy wanderers snowmobile clubs for the use of there trails.

Started off at Severn Bridge and headed up to Bracebridge. Then, headed down to B & 5. There I met up with The Kahshe lake Crew. From there we went up to D103B then to 41 then 44 then D and back down to Gravenhurst for some Lunch at BP. From there I rode with 2bsleddingX2 and Did some Trail Patroling with them. Sold one Permit on the trail. Went down to by buddy Chads place then we went over to Silver Pines for some Dinner.

If you look closly you can see some OCers...

Febuary12034.jpg

Febuary12033.jpg

Febuary12023.jpg

Febuary12018.jpg

Febuary12016.jpg

Febuary12012.jpg

Febuary12007.jpg

Febuary12006.jpg

Febuary12005.jpg

Febuary12036.jpg

:smil9:

Great pics Blake, you guys ain't hurting for snow down there that is for sure :D

Archived