Love To Hear The Boo's (YouTube Video)

LuvMyViper

:coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Done,

Forwarded to the # 1 Leaf fan (was anyone else listening to last night's game from L.A. on the radio?).

She loves your jokes :shock:

I know this is not 'really' about Canuck but, seriously, Canuck, have you been to the Union Center recently?? I was there for a couple of games last year and it is NIGHT and DAY compared to the ACC. NIGHT and DAY !!

It's an amazing crowd experience and the building's energy is palpable. I have pictures ! ;-)

(don't I always?) :-D

:rotflmao:

have you been to the Union Center recently?? I was there for a couple of games last year and it is NIGHT and DAY compared to the ACC. NIGHT and DAY !!

It's an amazing crowd experience ...

Let me guess, you never left your seat. :rolleyes:

(if you mean Chicago's United Center)

ChicagoBlackHawks.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks1.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks2.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks3.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks4.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks5.jpg

ChicagoBlackHawks6.jpg[/img]

Canuck, I used up a full WhatxzitBunnyThingy in my Cell phone taking pictures of what was happening on the ice !!

Every TV advertising delay, they send out the ICESCREW. GAWD, I wish there were more Ads !!

And then every time there is a BlackHawks Goal it's the the Fratellis doing the Chelsea Dagger thing. It's amazing. The Crowd is Right Into IT !!

It is fantastic. It's like the 'Sweet Caroline' thing at the 7th inning at Fenway.

How can you 'not' get crazy at a Hockey Game with half-naked women and a song like this every time a goal is scored ????

AND, those are the BEST jersey's of the original Six !!!

Son's a huge Chicago fan. Predicted that they would win the cup last year. We hear that song often in our house, but assumed it was just a jingle. Catchy tune!

Son's a huge Chicago fan. Predicted that they would win the cup last year. We hear that song often in our house, but assumed it was just a jingle. Catchy tune!

It's great fun in the stands. Everbody is on their feet doing the 'da da di da' refrain after a goal. Amazing Energy ! And a whole lot of fun !!!! :-D

Archived