Lodging in Dubreuilville?

yamataz

I was just wondering about the Database link I found on a note from Revrnd that shows The Heritage Inn in Dub as being one of the choices for lodging. Is this list up to date? I was under the impression that the only lodging available there is in a house.? Can anyone help me find out, please? Thanks.

I was just wondering about the Database link I found on a note from Revrnd that shows The Heritage Inn in Dub as being one of the choices for lodging. Is this list up to date? I was under the impression that the only lodging available there is in a house.? Can anyone help me find out, please? Thanks.

Heritage Inn is now closed

you can contact Nicole at Chez Gaston great place 705-884-2604 or 705-852-0128

ask skidooboy he stayed there many times last year

if you need more info let me know

Reg

Dubreuilville B&B in addition to the one Big Reg talked about.

Also available in town is a GREAT B&B just down and across from the only restaurant & bar. (You can walk or ride.)

They are really good people.

Home Page: www.obordelo.ca Phone(705)884-2769

Stayed there 3 nights last season and it was very nice.

We opened our business in order to provide the best possible accomodations. We truly want to welcome you to Dubreuilville.

Big Reg & the Groomer guy helped us make our decision to open up our business and we're glad to say that never have we regretted our decision. We have met great friends; laughed a lot; and probably improved our english :woot:

Chez Gaston is where you'll find peace of mind, a warm welcome and unique hospitality. It's a place to fully dry your clothes and warm up. It is a fully furnished house where, we hope that you will feel as if you are part of our community. The house is rented as if it were a motel. It can lodge a fairly large group comfortably or just a few sledders. The house can be split in two separate units.

Please visit Fish, Hunt or Sleep-In chez Gaston or call 705-852-0128 for more info, or 705-884-2604 to leave a message. You can also Email me

Obordello is also a good place to stay. Either way, you won't be disappointed!

We're wishing everyone a perfect season!

Heritage Inn is now closed

you can contact Nicole at Chez Gaston great place 705-884-2604 or 705-852-0128

ask skidooboy he stayed there many times last year

if you need more info let me know

Reg

this is terrible news, when did this take place Reg? So just the 2 to stay at now, that's not much room for all the traveling sledders........sure hope this stinkin economy turns around soon!!!!!!

We opened our business in order to provide the best possible accomodations. We truly want to welcome you to Dubreuilville.

Big Reg & the Groomer guy helped us make our decision to open up our business and we're glad to say that never have we regretted our decision. We have met great friends; laughed a lot; and probably improved our english :woot:

Chez Gaston is where you'll find peace of mind, a warm welcome and unique hospitality. It's a place to fully dry your clothes and warm up. It is a fully furnished house where, we hope that you will feel as if you are part of our community. The house is rented as if it were a motel. It can lodge a fairly large group comfortably or just a few sledders. The house can be split in two separate units.

Please visit Fish, Hunt or Sleep-In chez Gaston or call 705-852-0128 for more info, or 705-884-2604 to leave a message. You can also Email me

Thank you all for the great info. We'll certainly try to get up there this year!

nicole and alain, are great people to stay with. chez gaston is like a home away from home. you are 100 feet from the fuel pumps (24 hour swipe and pay access) and the trail crossing that takes you to ALL points of the compass for the ofsc northern ontario snowmobile trails.

the trail crossing is a four corners basicly, and takes you to missanabi, chapleau (F), hornepayne and hearst (d108a) takeing you to both the D and the A trails. also you have the south trail to wawa and heading to sault ste marie (D). and the west trail taking you to white river, marathon, (D) ect...

the lodging is great, many beds, 2 full baths, fridge and stove if you decide to stay, and day ride and cook for yourselves. atm is just up the street at the local bank. and you have Luc's Quickie Mart for snacks, convenience items, atm, coffee, lotto, and movie rentals. a full grocery lcbo and hardware is within a few blocks, as is Le Sports Bar, the local resturant/watering hole.

the community really makes you feel welcomed and part of the group, rather than feeling like an outsider. the only other option for lodging is another B&B, The Obordelo. i dont know too much about them, other than what i have heard from a few riders and the locals. everyone gives them great reviews as well, and i would not hesitate to utilize them either. they are another great option to stay, with food and trails out your door or within a short walk, or riding distance (few hundred feet as well).

check them out, and stop in and show some support for Luc and Rejean (groomerguy, and Big Reg). truely some of the hardest working volunteers for snowmobiling and ATV'ing in northern ontario.

ski

• 4 weeks later...

Someone emailed me this week saying that the Inn had closed. I wasn't away of this. The listing shows the place is closed. I may may have to revise the listing so that none of the contact info is visible.

Reg & Nicole, is this closure permanent? Do you think if the mill was to reopen, the Inn would as well?

• 1 year later...

We stayed @ the Dubreuil Lumber Inc' apartments last Tues'. AC+YA had posted some exterior pics previously, so I thought I'd add some interior shots.

post-19781-0-73360600-1330403900_thumb.jpg

post-19781-0-66143700-1330403946_thumb.jpg

post-19781-0-86960900-1330404034_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

So is the 85.00 per night for 2-3 riders or is that per/person?

http://www.bbcanada.com/chezgaston

"from 85.00 per night". simliar to a hotel room, the more people, the more per night. you can contact hem here. Ski

Archived