SNOW REPORT 4 DISTRICT 5

i lv 2 snowmobile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad its gonna rain on Monday and Tuesday and ruin anything that did fall, looking like the worst year ever in the south/midwestern Ontario.

formulaz yes

i lv 2 snowmobile, what are you talking about? Closed means closed!

formulaz yes

i lv 2 snowmobile, what are you talking about? Closed means closed!

Exactly! :angry:

WE WENT UP AS FAR AS CLINTON N BACK

Normally I'd suggest that you reimburse the poor wheat farmers for all the damage you did, but I think a keyboard with a working cap-locks key would be a better investment. :lol:

:coffeespit:

Normally I'd suggest that you reimburse the poor wheat farmers for all the damage you did, but I think a keyboard with a working cap-locks key would be a better investment. :lol:

I also think a lesson from Monkey spell 2.0 and Monkey grammar 1.2 is in order :lol:

Or

my reply to everyone there is alot of sleders out here that think they r so perfect but there is alot of people who do what they do iam not the only one whos out there on the trails eathier :argue:

If the "TRAIL CLOSED" sign is up, its closed. I will ignore anything else, but a "TRAIL CLOSED" sign. Depending on the reason, safety is at risk, but more importantly, we could lose trails if it is closed based on a land owners agreement (i.e. Wheat Field has to have a minimum amount of snow on top)

DON'T RIDE CLOSED TRAILS!!!! It hurts us all in the end.

I also think a lesson from Monkey spell 2.0 and Monkey grammar 1.2 is in order :lol:

Hookd onn foniks wrkd forr mee!

Archived