SNOW REPORT 4 DISTRICT 5

i lv 2 snowmobile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let everyone know, the groomer in the central area of the GTSA was out early Thursday morning and has been going pretty much steady since. Just because you don't see it in your backyard immediately after a storm doesn't mean it isn't out. It takes the better part of 2 full days to cover all the trails it's required to do.(going both ways = both sides of the trail)

Also, there are times that I know for a fact that the groomer has been over a trail that day but with the amount of sled traffic in this area you would think it hasn't been out for days. I got a feeling this weekend might be like this.

Everyone get out and enjoy the trails while we have the snow but PLEASE try and leave the snow on the trails. Hopefully you will remember this email when your about to hammer the throttle going around the corners. ( I know we all do it once in awhile :oops )

Got any more of those Phazers looking for a test rider? :lol:

No, but if I knew sooner, I could have planned a trip up your way and brought an extra sled with me..

On the bright side, the forum will have a mod all weekend :rotflmao::rotflmao:

If you heading this way I'll ride with you guys too! As soon as my sled is fixed!

Archived