The Old Trail to gravenhurst

badmxz

Does anyone remember the old trail to Gravenhusrt the ran out of the back of Suncrest Lodge on Kahshe Lake ?

Sure do. There were two trails that ran out the back of Sunnycrest Lodge (the original home of the Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile club). More accurately, there was one trail that split into two both, essentially, heading north. One exited on Silver Lake the other on Cornell and both led you on to Gull Lake for the final run to town.

Of course, it took all day. :-D:-D

Does anyone remember the old trail to Gravenhusrt the ran out of the back of Suncrest Lodge on Kahshe Lake ?

Many here will.

Many here will.

"many" is a bit of a stretch I suspect. Sunnycrest Lodge burned down about 35 years ago.

Many here will.

I think one of many on here actually planted the trees along that trail! :-D

Many here will.

"many" is a bit of a stretch I suspect. Sunnycrest Lodge burned down about 35 years ago.

Your grandfather must have told you about that... :poke: :-P

Many here will.

OK, so you know the trail :poke:

Archived