Thanks B.R.P.

old sledhead

Thanks to B.R.P the Eganville Sno Drifters Club (in District 6) will recieve a new 2010 800, not sure yet if it's a E-tek , as part of its trail support program. The plan is raffel the sled off and it looks like tickets will be 0ne for $5.00 or Three for $10.00, only 5000 tickets to be printed. The club will recieve the sled on Feb 14th but B.R.P will make it offical on the 15th at the Bonnchere Cup Races . The club plans on spending the money raised on some bridge repairs , trail & signage upgrades and maybe some new brushing equipment. Tickets will be available at Georges Marine & Sports and at the races . I will update where else when the club has them printed and has a list of vendors.

Good Luck

EXCELLENT! That's great news for you! Is there a way for ppl to purchase tickets that do not live/ride in your District?

EXCELLENT! That's great news for you! Is there a way for ppl to purchase tickets that do not live/ride in your District?

Seconded! I'd buy a few ticks! haha

Seconded! I'd buy a few ticks! haha

X2 (or is that 3?)

This is great news. A big thank you to BRP.

A good chance to own a new sled for 5 bucks, to ride on new and improved trails how awesome is that.

Congrat's Egnaville Sno Drifter's.........and Thankyou BRP......Sure is nice to see the OEM's putting $$ back into the trail's and clubs.

Way to keep up the good work BRP. :right_on:

Archived