Snow in South Muskoka

SlowTouringGuy

So........... we haven't got the dump that is being reported in Parry Hoot, Huntsville, etc. elsewhere on the Board. BUT, there is a fresh 8 inches here in South Muskoka just a little southeast of Gravenhurst. The lake firmed up with the cold earlier and a lake run tonight was a trip from heaven. Rock hard lake covered in 8 inches of fresh powder; minus 19; moonlit night.......

Fresh powder trail.......

Welcome back, winter !!!!

So........... we haven't got the dump that is being reported in Parry Hoot, Huntsville, etc. elsewhere on the Board. BUT, there is a fresh 8 inches here in South Muskoka just a little southeast of Gravenhurst. The lake firmed up with the cold earlier and a lake run tonight was a trip from heaven. Rock hard lake covered in 8 inches of fresh powder; minus 19; moonlit night.......

what lake were you on. How is the trail #4 south to orillia looking? do we still have to run on grass lake that way?

what lake were you on. How is the trail #4 south to orillia looking? do we still have to run on grass lake that way?

Kahshe Lake.

Trail 4 was 'pristine' on Saturday last weekend; and, pretty darn good on Sunday. Haven't been on it since.

You shouldn't need to run Grass Lake, I believe I heard, this year with the change the Orillia Club made to their 204 trail.

So........... we haven't got the dump that is being reported in Parry Hoot, Huntsville, etc.

Ill be up on Saturday to remedy that after I finish at the Mandarin and six cups of coffee! :-D

Thanks STG that sounds great. Hope you all have fun at the snocrest breakfast. Would like to go and meet some of you guys, but we are going to be in Owen Sound for Sunday than back to ride in Gravenhurst on Monday for the week. Should be good riding.

Bright Blue Sky and a 'Going Snowblind' morning. Minus 28.

SWEET !

WOO HOO see you in the morning...

I assume that my usual way to your place via the Lake is safe right?

SWEET !

No, unfortunately not. The extreme cold opened a large crack in ice which widened over night. Essentially the lake is open - 7 ice huts are gone. The Federal Gov't wants their infrastructure money back and have closed the new D trail bridge. The sled bridge over highway 11 collapsed. You just can't get here from there any more.

I could, however, provide you with directions to the BunnyHut !

SWEET !

No, unfortunately not. The extreme cold opened a large crack in ice which widened over night. Essentially the lake is open - 7 ice huts are gone. The Federal Gov't wants their infrastructure money back and have closed the new D trail bridge. The sled bridge over highway 11 collapsed. You just can't get here from there any more.

I could, however, provide you with directions to the BunnyHut !

Awe that's too bad I guess all these goodies will go to the big ride now :twisted:

The Hutch will be closed this weekend. I will be out trying to find a snake to befriend in my quest to rid the house of some critters!

:-P

I have the Mouse you find the Snake and we will take bets on how long it will live :coffeespit:

The Hutch will be closed this weekend. I will be out trying to find a snake to befriend in my quest to rid the house of some critters!

:-P

I have the Mouse you find the Snake and we will take bets on how long it will live :coffeespit:

The snake dies !

Send goodies !!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding about the bridge over hwy#11. you mean to tell me that after all the hard work our club did for getting us off the roads on the D trail was a waste of time!!!!

You have got to be kidding about the bridge over hwy#11. you mean to tell me that after all the hard work our club did for getting us off the roads on the D trail was a waste of time!!!!

psst ! (it's really ok, just don't tell Viper. You'd say that too if you found out he was planning to drop in on you) :!: :shock:

psst ! (it's really ok, just don't tell Viper. You'd say that too if you found out he was planning to drop in on you) :!: :shock:

Probably going to give you that Dump you were missing! :rolleyes:

You guy really are bad. I was having a heart attack. I know one thing for sure!! I willl never piss off either one of you. Thanks

You guy really are bad. I was having a heart attack. I know one thing for sure!! I willl never piss off either one of you. Thanks

You have to get use to the underlying tone. Enjoy!! :blink:

not getting the "big dump",is a blessing for the lakes,,,,,,8 inches is enough,,,,,,,,,,,,EASY boys,,,,, :rotflmao:

Archived