Dubreuilville Trails Closed

Big Reg

Man, it's not looking good,I'm praying for snow,Jeff and I will be back as soon as you open back up.

that is a real let down not only for the riders but, the club, and the community. mother nature hasnt helped very much this season. but, like i said before.... it only takes one big storm or a few small ones and some lake effect the area is known for, and you are back in business. time to get everyone out for a snow dance. we all need it.

here's to alot more snow, and to be able to see my friends in the north more sooner than later. ski

We can blame it on my brother as he bought a new sled this year. Ever year he gets a new sled it is guaranteed a bad snow year, I'm hoping he keeps the etec longer then the Mach Z.

Now that's funny. We can laugh, or drown our sorrows in a pint.

The season is young. See you on the trails.

Might as well snow check that 800 etec.

no, no, no, jim.... havent you dont enough to ruin this season. :-D

jeff told us you went and bought a new one this year. and you know what happends when you buy a new sled.

we can always pray for next even though it is 12 months away. :-o

ski

jeff told us you went and bought a new one this year. and you know what happends when you buy a new sled.

Now we know who to blame!

As of now, all our trails are closed :-(

the warm weather and rain today are forcing us to shut down everything. :puke:

as soon we get new snow we should be able to re-open them quick.

Pray for Snow

Hardware guy and I were up in Wawa on Monday the 24th(warm), by the next day(cold) and a little snow the trails were great. The cold came through and made all the trails nice and firm. The only bad section was the little twisty trail towards Dubreuilville after you turn off the main trail(road). We also went up towards the 100 mile loop and it was great at the half way point. Would not ride down the other side of the 100 mile loop... some nice people decided to drive two pick-up trucks up the trail about 35 miles. We Know, because we meet them at that point and stopped to talk to them. Not the smartest people I would guess???? We left on Thursday and had a great ride. Just need groomed in and out of town at Dubreuilville... they had plenty of snow, sure everyone could use more. We both paid for a year permit for the area and plan on using it. Just wanted to let people know. Just groom it!!!!

THINK SNOW!!!!

Archived