WHO'S GOING

ToSlow

Who's going sledding tomorrow and were are you going? :wavey:

Baxter is packing the trails before the groomer gets out. We are meeting for breakfast at the H&S Amco gas station on Lone Pine Rd. Port Severn and heading out at 10:00. A short trip up the 400. 1 hr 20 mins from Toronto airport.

not me, early season riding sucks, letem get the trails ready...........all the old pro's will be on here sunday sqwalkin to stay off closed trails, ure gonna wreck it for all of us, you know, the same stuff as last year and the 10 before that.

I'm going Sunday to PPSC wanted to go tomorrow but I cant have it all the weekend before Christmas.. if anyone will be there, I'll be on my sled white 700 xc and my buddy will be on the green cat

Waiting for some posts on the conditions of the Ganny Forest. Will go tomorrow (Sunday) if everyone gives it a thumbs up.

All I want for Christmas is a good dumping of snow! :)

Hey Freeman we're going to the Ganny tomorrow (sunday) as well if you us say hi..

Wht Polaris 700

Grn Cat 700

- Just came back from running the E108 from PPSC to Bewdley.

- Expect normal early season conditons.

- Mid afternoon brought granular powder, and some of the corners as well as the high spots were wearing down.

- Never strayed off the 108, but all the loop trails were groomed.

- Assorted rocks and high spots to catch you, as well as some sticks across the trail.

- The parking area @ 115/35 was 3/4 full, and there were about 1/2 dozen at the 115 on ramp.

- There's logging on the East end towards Bewdley which is crappy, but there's some nice smooth fields for gettin on it!

- As soon as you cross 28 into Bewdley, it's bare, but there were sleds at Rhinos for grub.

- IMO it's not that bad, but once we get some more snow...it'll be primo!

- Remember...there's about a 6-8inch base (my guess) and there's alot of traffic on it.

- Save the new carbidz for more snow! ;)

- Mid afternoon brought granular powder, and some of the corners as well as the high spots were wearing down.

- Assorted rocks and high spots to catch you, as well as some sticks across the trail.

- The parking area @ 115/35 was 3/4 full, and there were about 1/2 dozen at the 115 on ramp.

- There's logging on the East end towards Bewdley which is crappy, but there's some nice smooth fields for gettin on it!

- As soon as you cross 28 into Bewdley, it's bare, but there were sleds at Rhinos for grub.

- Remember...there's about a 6-8inch base (my guess) and there's alot of traffic on it.

John you missed the best of the Ganny if you didn't run a few inner loops, a lot less traffic on those, and nice and twisty. So how'd ya like the new to you ride ?

- Yeah I know! :(

- I had to make it home for date night, so by the time we were done lunch, and heading back it woulda cut it too close.

- You'll have to show me the loops some afternoon soon bud!

- Are all of the Ganny Trails mostly 1 way??

- BTW...the "new" to me sled was awesome!

- It felt good to be back in the saddle again. :D

- PM sent to ya as well.

- L8TR

John you missed the best of the Ganny if you didn't run a few inner loops, a lot less traffic on those, and nice and twisty. So how'd ya like the new to you ride ?

hey john. thanks for the tour today. although maybe not perfect conditions it was still awesom. hey rick let me know when your up for a major tour I'll be there. :wavey:

- No problem Tracy!

- That forest sure is different on a sled then an ATV.

- Nice meeting you and Dave, and anytime you're out this way, let me know. I'd love to ride with ya again!

- L8TR

- Yeah I know! :(

- I had to make it home for date night, so by the time we were done lunch, and heading back it woulda cut it too close.

- You'll have to show me the loops some afternoon soon bud!

- Are all of the Ganny Trails mostly 1 way??

- BTW...the "new" to me sled was awesome!

- It felt good to be back in the saddle again. :D

- PM sent to ya as well.

- L8TR

hey john. thanks for the tour today. although maybe not perfect conditions it was still awesom. hey rick let me know when your up for a major tour I'll be there. :wavey:

Glad it was good enough for ya's to get out for spin, looks like we have snow makin weather coming towards the end of the week, so right after Christmas, if all is good I'll be good to go for a local tour.

:woot::woot:

Archived