50 th Anniversay Ski Doo Draw

Ski Doo

The New Dundee Snowmobile club draw will be completed this Saturday at 3pm.

We will be hosting it here at Team Vincent Motorsports.

There are still some tickets left. Feel free to stop in or call and order via Credit Card.

1st Prize... 2009 Ski Doo 50th Sled

2nd Prize... $1000.00 BRP Merchandise

3rd Prize... $500.00 Cash.

Thanks to all that have already supported the cause...

Dave

The New Dundee SC will post the winner on OC right after the draw at 3pm on Saturday. If anyone still wants a shot at this sweet sled, PM Ski-Doo, Lep or me and we will hook you up! Someone is going to have a BIG smile on their face this Sat.

Anyone who would like to attend the draw is more than welcome! The New Dundee club is having a BBQ at Team Vincent Motorsports from Noon until the draw at 3pm. Come and enjoy free food and beverages, get great deals on sleds, accessories and clothing, not to mention getting another ticket that might win you a shiney, brand new 2009 50th. Anniversary Ski-Doo MXZ 600 E-Tek. This sled has never been started, no gas or oil in the tanks, so it is a collectors delight $$$$$$! :right_on:

Look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday! I might be tricked into buying a bevy or 2 after the draw......... ;):cheers:

Since this will be my new second sled, I will have my 05 MXZ up for sale soon. :D

Since this will be my new second sled, I will have my 05 MXZ up for sale soon. :D

Well Dom, you better show up on Sat. so we can hand you the keys! :wavey:

Tickets are 1 for $10 or 3 for $20.

The sled will be at Royal Distributing in Guelph Sat. morning from 9 until noon, so if you happen to be doing some Christmas shopping there, you can pick up a last minute ticket as well!

Good luck to everyone who bought a ticket, even though Dom is convinced he is the winner........ :roll::ugeek:

Why are we just hearing about this draw now.....1 day before?

I'd like to buy a ticket but don't think its going to happen.

Why are we just hearing about this draw now.....1 day before?

I'd like to buy a ticket but don't think its going to happen.

They were at the Toronto Powersports Show....

Not everyone was able to go to the show though. I just figured we would have heard about it on the forum prior to this, probably would have sold more tickets is all. I'm still interested but not sure if the time table will allow me to get a ticket in time.

Lep you have a PM.

Anybody wanting tickets,PM myself or Easyrider we will make it happen.

Ah man, now I have to buy more so I make sure I win!!

Suck it up, buttercup! :poke:

Like you need another sled! :crazy:

Suck it up, buttercup! :poke:

Like you need another sled! :crazy:

I doo! :D8-)

on both comments

Give us a call at Team Vincent ... 1-519 632-8810 we can run your credit card through for your tickets if you like.

Good luck to all..

Dave

Got my tickets....................thanks Dave.

Dom............................sorry to say but I got the winning one! :poke:

You can all keep buying your tickets to support a good cause but that is all that you are doing. I bought the winning ticket a while ago and since my wife really needs a new sled or so she believes it's a done deal.

Thanks for all the last minute support! We appreciate your patronage and good luck to all! Hopefully an OCer wins the sled! :woot:

by the way you wont be doing any drinking after the draw my friend ....................i need you to be in the best physical shape of your life (i know its a little late but) to help me lift that sled into the back of my pick -up truck.... :woot:

Thanks for all the last minute support! We appreciate your patronage and good luck to all! Hopefully an OCer wins the sled! :woot:

by the way you wont be doing any drinking after the draw my friend ....................i need you to be in the best physical shape of your life (i know its a little late but) to help me lift that sled into the back of my pick -up truck.... :woot:

I'm bringing my trailer to take it home (my home) ;)

I'm bringing my trailer to take it home (my home) ;)

sorry monkey :umno:

It would be great to see someone here win. :D

Like me

Archived