Wawa Permits

FINNDIAN

If anyone will be riding in Wawa and would like to support our club there's only a few days left to get your permit before the price increase.

Please call- Phone Toll Free! 1-800-367-9292 ext 260 to get your Wawa permits.

Thanks for your support.

We are working hard on signage right now. I think everyone will be pleasantly suprised with the quality of signage in our district this season.

IMG00084.jpg

wawawinter.jpg

+1 ^^^^^^ what nathan said. really really appreciate you guys. we couldnt do what we do without your hard work and dedication. ski

one more day left!!!

help the smaller clubs!!! these guys work hard to give you the best trails in north america!

ski

Because of good people on this forum, we had our first ride last year.. :woot: Can't say THANK YOU enough to all of the true sledders out there. You made us discover a new way to enjoy our surroundings.. We keep hearing "Thanks to our volunteers" but we'll be saying "Thanks to all the riding crew who keep us volunteering with a smile!" See you on the trails! :wavey:

Thanks for all who purchased permits.

We were hoping to break even with last season's numbers, but we didn't.

From the number I'm getting (97). We're down about 42%, hopefully 7 and 3 day permit sales will be way up.

As Big Reg posted here are our previous sales for before dec 1

97 this year. :(

From the number I'm getting (97). We're down about 42%, hopefully 7 and 3 day permit sales will be way up.

Unfortunately the loose of manufacturing is effecting even one. I buy from my club [West Nipissing}but alot of people from down south buy there passes down south and just ride through northern districts. Need better equalization or metraxt for struggling clubs. Hope things turn for the better. Scott

Ouch, it must be the forestry job losses that affected you eh?

loss of jobs up there, drop in tourism, economy, exchange rate, rise in trail permit costs, rise in fuel costs, the been there done that crowd, needing passports for border travel, ect... no one reason, there are many that lead to loss of this revenue.

seems more govt involvement, and the economy are the most defeating reasons for this loss. ski

This is the first time since '97 I haven't bought a pre-season pass. (96/97 season was three seperate passes during the yr)

Things are tight down here - as well as I know they are up yonder. I'm playing the wait/see thing this yr.

:cry:

Archived