Dubreuilville Trail Permit

Big Reg

Bought one from your club yesterday. :wavey:

:wavey:Thank you

Also tried to buy one from the same club in District 6 that we bought from last year. Any idea why they are requesting a copy of my sled registration? I don't really feel inclined to provide this info.

did you ask for the classic permit???

Nope. Just want to buy the regular $200 permit before Dec 1.

Well, I finally got a minute to crawl out from the rock I work under and gave them a call. Turns out they thought I was buying a classic permit and now we're BFF again. :hugs:

Cool!!!!!!!!

enjoy :hugs:

to buy your permit just call at 1-877-637-8010 or 705-884-1435

office is open Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4 pmduring the afternoon Brigitte will be helping you.

evening and weekend Patricia, Paula or Stacey will be helping you.

We want to thanks everyone that support our club

New this season all our warm up shack have been repair and we had install new toilet at the 3 warm up shack location plus 1 more on the trail going to White River.

our district did receive $300,000.00 to upgrade signage and rest area in our district.

I`m happy to say that our club did receive his share and that give us the opportunity to hired 4 local person to work on those rest area and installed new signage with maps at different location in our trail system.

pictures to come soon...

after hours you can PM me, e-mail at rraymond@dubreuilville.ca or call me at 705-852-0148

Thank you

Go Team OFSC

to buy your permit just call at 1-877-637-8010 or 705-884-1435

office is open Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4 pmduring the afternoon Brigitte will be helping you.

evening and weekend Patricia, Paula or Stacey will be helping you.

We want to thanks everyone that support our club

New this season all our warm up shack have been repair and we had install new toilet at the 3 warm up shack location plus 1 more on the trail going to White River.

our district did receive $300,000.00 to upgrade signage and rest area in our district.

I`m happy to say that our club did receive his share and that give us the opportunity to hired 4 local person to work on those rest area and installed new signage with maps at different location in our trail system.

pictures to come soon...

after hours you can PM me, e-mail at rraymond@dubreuilville.ca or call me at 705-852-0148

Thank you

Go Team OFSC

3 days before the price go up

the clock is ticking

one more day left!!!

help the smaller clubs!!! these guys work hard to give you the best trails in north america!

ski

Thank you for the support

see you all on the trails

:wavey::wavey:

did you sell as many as last year, Reg??

no :(

last year on Dec 1st 62 permits + 9 permits after Dec 1st

this year on Dec 1st 51 permits + 1 classic permit.......

hopefully we won't havw major breakdown.........well we can afford it...lol

we will make it work

we just need more people buying 3 and 7 days permit........hint hint......... :D

Thank you for the support

see you all on the trails

:wavey::wavey:

did you sell as many as last year, Reg??

no :(

last year on Dec 1st 62 permits + 9 permits after Dec 1st

this year on Dec 1st 51 permits + 1 classic permit.......

hopefully we won't havw major breakdown.........well we can afford it...lol

we will make it work

we just need more people buying 3 and 7 days permit........hint hint......... :D

But do you have an accounting of how many were sold on the OFSC online yet ?

since I'm with the club

100 permit

130 permit

71 permit

71 permit

this year 51 permit + 1 classic and waiting on the final numbers from the online system.

i was watching some video i took from the hill in the badlands six years ago and was amazed at all the sleds that were on the trails then compared to the last few winters. it was never crowded because you guys have such a vast area but was busier for sure then recent years. hopefully the economy turns around and the numbers come back up.

Archived