Pic's from an awesome PPSC Open House today

Nutter

Pic's starting with yesterday mornings getting things ready and trail work ...........

(Trail work pic's courtesy Muttnut from the PPSC forums)

s6304964Sm.jpg

s6304966sm.jpg

s6304969sm.jpg

s6304967sm.jpg

s6304972sm.jpg

TVBrian starting his 24 hour marathon of putting together this years PPSC DVD, with the rest of us getting things ready at the club house .....

As usual awesome job on the DVD Brian, another one that we'll have to work even harder to top next year

Bear with me, not the best pic's still learning how the use the new camera ....

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Todays pic's from the start of the day .... great day, we figure about 500 attendies total through out the day, with the event doing exactly what it's intended to do. A big ole start the sledding season off get together, have a bite to eat and meet up with new and old riding friends, see what local sled and sled related biz's have to sell, grab permits and PPSC gear, pick up maps, get ride of your parts and riding gear or buy someone elses, and learn a little about local trails and events. Big thanks to all our club sponsors and all who came out today ... awesome just awesome !

Crank it up folks we have a few friends coming by today ....

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

Company is starting to arrive .....

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Not a good idea to do a "I'm cool" fly by on quads when there's tons of people around, in a township where there is no legal quad trails, and a road travel by-law.

IMG_0140.jpg

Especially not when you fly by 20 feet from the cop display at an outdoor event

IMG_0142.jpg

Bring on the snow :woot::woot:

Thanks to the Port Perry Club, my best show yet for sales, My partner Kevin looks like he's up all night with red eyes from the smoke, cooking. Great burgers & dogs Andy & Kevin Its great to see the show come back to life like it use to be. Great job to all the club & the vendors. We'll be back.

Looks like it was a great show. Wish I could have made it.

Thanks for having us PPSC it was another great day...

Well done PPSC.

Good showing Nutter and the rest of the dedicated volunteers that make it all happen for others to enjoy.

Rampman, how much for your 9' ramp. Also what is the distance between the skis. I'm thinking of installing the off set mountain skis but I want to ensure it will work with those. Thanks.

Jeff

great show and good to meet you and everyone else,,,,, :wavey::wavey:

Thanks for having us PPSC it was another great day...
Well done PPSC.
Great Turn-out. So good to see the sponsor support too ! It's a good investment - They'll get it back in spades from the club members.

Thanks guys :woot::woot:

Great turn out, got my trail pass and a great hamburger, thanks for the invite.

Thanks Catdoo, how'd you make out with your Y pipe, did you get over to Bondi yet ?

Good showing Nutter and the rest of the dedicated volunteers that make it all happen for others to enjoy.

Rampman, how much for your 9' ramp. Also what is the distance between the skis. I'm thinking of installing the off set mountain skis but I want to ensure it will work with those. Thanks.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff ... I'll forward this question to Rampman for ya.

great show and good to meet you and everyone else,,,,, :wavey::wavey:

Thanks brother great meeting you too, I wish I would of had more time to chat but it's a bit of hectic day for me....... plus we can do that while out for a ride this season anyways.

:woot::woot:

Archived