Ox Narrows Resort

Fred Quimby

I know it was up for sale through the summer. There is no website at all now and I am unsure if it is under new management or closed, It was a good place to stop for good food and fuel. I know many who stayed there. For cheap rooms and decent food it was a good place to stop. Anybody know what is going on?

Oh no! I had no idea that it was up for sale....Mossy stopped in there last year at the end of the season and they were very friendly...even gave him a t-shirt!!! I assumed that they did well for business there?

This summer was disasterous to many tourist businesses :cry:

Oh no! I had no idea that it was up for sale....Mossy stopped in there last year at the end of the season and they were very friendly...even gave him a t-shirt!!! I assumed that they did well for business there?

I wondered where he gets his clothes :P

I was wondering what happened to the shirt he was wearing.

:wtf:

I guess his sled wouldn't start. :P

I want a room far away from STG at this year's OCR4K - we know his bed is going to be short sheeted, but the list of suspects is going to read like a Columbo episode.

Right now, Mossy's are at the top of that list :lol:

I want a room far away from STG at this year's OCR4K - we know his bed is going to be short sheeted, but the list of suspects is going to read like a Columbo episode.

Oh, if you don't mind, sorry, but just one other thing that's puzzling me.......

columbo.jpg

That will be difficult....we will be 400 miles away

wow...... we'll only be 242.02 miles away

Where are youze guyz going to be ??

Auburn :wavey:

Sorry that was my over estimation!

I bought 2 t-shirts from you last year!

Who is that guy on the front of those shirts anyway?

Ballymote

Sorry that was my over estimation!

Not coming this year ? ? :(:cry:

I think it's irREVerent in the Mud :P :poke: :P

No....not this year....I think we are going to spread the love and hang out with Viper for the PET ride!!!

No....not this year....I think we are going to spread the love and hang out with Viper for the PET ride!!!

Just stay in the area for a week of sledding and do both ! :D

We'll miss seeing you.

Correct...but not on my sled. Unlike our "fearless" leader, I was doing the chivalrous thing and helping out one of our group get her sled past the 239th mudhole on the trail that day. :poke: :poke: :P :P

Correct...but not on my sled. Unlike our "fearless" leader, I was doing the chivalrous thing and helping out one of our group get her sled past the 239th mudhole on the trail that day. :poke: :poke: :P :P

I was busy taking pictures in order to make T-Shirts and raise money for a very worthwhile cause :D

What a team ! :wavey:

I was busy taking pictures in order to make T-Shirts and raise money for a very worthwhile cause :D

What a team ! :wavey:

:umno: But due credit for a nice "post facto" explanation... :lol::wavey:

I know it was up for sale through the summer. There is no website at all now and I am unsure if it is under new management or closed, It was a good place to stop for good food and fuel. I know many who stayed there. For cheap rooms and decent food it was a good place to stop. Anybody know what is going on?

That really sucks because that was a great place to stop for a meal or even better yet was to stay the night. They were great people and I loved that old lodge. I took my bike club in their a couple of times and everyone loved it.

Archived