Ox Narrows Resort

Fred Quimby

I remember a number of posts last year where they were hosting work parties for the club as well with discounted rates.

Really too bad.

I hope that whomever buys the lodge keeps up with the good service and great food that was a staple of the lodge.

The website is still active and there is stuff on there pertaining to 2010

• 2 weeks later...

Shirl and Derek still own the Lodge. Far as I know its business as usual for the upcoming season. With support of the local club and OC members perhaps the signs will come down.

Hey that is great to see you guys open and running. I know many resorts had a tough Summer. The lodge is always a stop for gas and great food when we sled through that area. These people are great supporters of the club too. So if you need a good comfortable palce to stay that offers great food and is right on the trail...there is no better place to stop in at.

Is Lou Moore playing this winter ?

he must be as old as dirt now,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: you would sled over to hear him??? :crazy::rotflmao::rotflmao: where did the lodge post go,,,,need to be a sponsor to post prices maybe????

he must be as old as dirt now,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: you would sled over to hear him??? :crazy::rotflmao::rotflmao: where did the lodge post go,,,,need to be a sponsor to post prices maybe????

Funny I don't remember Lou making fun of you! Have you gotten younger? Lou is a great entertainer as well as a good friend .

Funny I don't remember Lou making fun of you! Have you gotten younger? Lou is a great entertainer as well as a good friend .

well he being an entertainer will get the humour in my post,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: others may need it pointed out to them,,,, :poke: :poke: :poke:

We are here they bumped Me off all is good.

You're not bumped off. Just your advertising.

You're more than welcome to be an active posting member, but you and Derek have had plenty of emails/private messages/etc suggesting you become a sponsor if you wish to promote your business. As a sponsor you are more than welcome to promote your business and with the number of eyeballs on this forum I'm sure you would agree that it is a terrific investment.

There are full supporting sponsors of OC and it would be hugely unfair to them to allow advertising from non sponsors.

Keep posting about trail conditions and local information and please consider signing up as a sponsor so you can advertise your business.

I know it was up for sale through the summer. There is no website at all now and I am unsure if it is under new management or closed, It was a good place to stop for good food and fuel. I know many who stayed there. For cheap rooms and decent food it was a good place to stop. Anybody know what is going on?

That really sucks because that was a great place to stop for a meal or even better yet was to stay the night. They were great people and I loved that old lodge. I took my bike club in their a couple of times and everyone loved it.

Thanks for the kudo's, and support. We only had one out of our normal four bike groups stay with us this summer, and the numbers within the group were down.

Archived