FOR SALE -- Cargo Sled (Equinox "Nordic" Boggan) ** SOLD**

irREVerent

**SOLD**

It is a really sturdy, thick polyethylene plastic, 6 ft. long X 22" wide X 10" deep, with a metal tow-yoke and a pin-style hitch. Is narrow enough to ride in the track behind your snowmobile, and high enough to safely contain lots of bulky cargo...I've even hauled 2 full jerry cans of gas, a cooler, and several duffle bags, etc., all in the same trip.

It is in excellent condition...new price at Canadian Tire today is $260, will sell mine for only $130 or B.O. Can be seen in Huntsville, or will e-mail you a pic...OR, go to the Equinox "Nordic" web-page:

How many midgets does it hold? :rotflmao:

:wavey:

I have one of these things and they are great. I have put in 4 or 5 cans of gas and run down the lake at 70mph.

A great deal for someone.

................, with a metal tow-yoke and a pin-style hitch.

Is the pin-style hitch fixed or is it the model with the Swivel Hitch and 'shock absorber' ?

It's the one with the fixed hitch....no swivel or spring. I did drill out the Boggan hitch and the "tongue" on my sleds, to allow use of a slightly larger and more sturdy pin, and to remove any "slop" in the hitch/tongue/pin connection...worked like a charm.

I never found the lack of swivel or "shock absorber" to be a problem...I towed it behind several different sleds over a period of years, with some pretty hefty loads over uneven terrain, and never had a single issue with it.

Is the pin-style hitch fixed or is it the model with the Swivel Hitch and 'shock absorber' ?

In addition to my response above about the hitch, I also sent you an e-mail.

In addition to my response above about the hitch, I also sent you an e-mail.

I'll check. I saw an email from you but was afraid to open it. :P

Archived