Touring in '10

SlowTouringGuy

Who's got a saddlebag trip planned for this winter?

Who's planning on having a saddlebag trip this winter?

How many days are you riding, where are you planning on going, where are you staying, what's your route ?

Does this include my bedroom??? :oops:

We're talking 'days' here of7, not 'seconds' :P :poke: :P

ouch, got me. But all I read was saddlebag, how many days and what is your route ;)

We're talking 'days' here of7, not 'seconds' :P :poke: :P

ouch, got me. But all I read was saddlebag, how many days and what is your route ;)

You guys from Pefferlaw :roll::roll:

Saddlebag trip does not mean sledding with your wife ! :P :P

Our group is saddlebagging again :woot::woot: this year. We are just discussing where to this time :wtf: BUT - anywhere is a good! :wavey: Probably leave right after the OC Ride for Kelly last week of February to 1st week of March. Can't wait! :woot:

:wavey:

I hope to get in another saddlebag trip this winter. No plans yet but after seeing the bags that Lexx and Ron had, I intend to look at those at the show. They were big and heavy-duty.

Hopefully get up to D'Ville this winter.

Our group is saddlebagging again :woot::woot: this year. We are just discussing where to this time :wtf: BUT - anywhere is a good! :wavey: Probably leave right after the OC Ride for Kelly last week of February to 1st week of March. Can't wait! :woot:

What is the date for the OCR4K10 ?

February 19/20/21 weekend. I will be wearing my autographed ISLAGITT T-Shirt :D:wavey::wavey:

I hope to get in another saddlebag trip this winter. No plans yet but after seeing the bags that Lexx and Ron had, I intend to look at those at the show. They were big and heavy-duty.

Hopefully get up to D'Ville this winter.

You will LOVE the trails around D'Ville, SJ ! From all directions, they are spectacular. If you are planning the D13/14 kind of loop, let me know; I'd be happy to share some details from previous EA's.

February 19/20/21 weekend. I will be wearing my autographed ISLAGITT T-Shirt :D:wavey::wavey:

I'll mark it in my calendar. Do you want me to sign the front of your T-Shirt again ? ? :D;)

I'll mark it in my calendar. Do you want me to sign the front of your T-Shirt again ? ? :D;)

You will need the "waterproof" marker :oops:

:D:wavey:

:shock::shock::o:shock::shock:

Does that mean I am one of the Judges at the OC4K10 Wet T-Shirt Contest ??? :?::?::woot::woot:

Does that mean I am one of the Judges at the OC4K10 Wet T-Shirt Contest ??? :?::?::woot::woot:

:umno::rotflmao::rotflmao:

We're looking at a saddlebag trip this year ... not sure where or with who but want to get in at least a weekend ride.

:umno::rotflmao::rotflmao:

DRAT ! :cry:

post-262-1227730630.gif

With that resolved, drat, we 'could' try getting back to Touring in '10 ? Maybe ?? :D

I'm entering the contest this year! I will be wearing white pants tho instead! :D

I'm entering the contest this year! I will be wearing white pants tho instead! :D

I am thrilled beyond comprehension !

(where is the 'tongue hanging out horny smilie when one needs it??)

I will be doing the Pet ride this year.

Team Kahshe Lake? Or the other band of 'also rans' ? :P :P :P

Depends on Hockey schedule. Im reticent about going though, because last year you asked to ride behind me and I thought you meant on a sled!........... :shock:

Team Kahshe Lake? Or the other band of 'also rans' ? :P :P :P

Depends on Hockey schedule. Im reticent about going though, because last year you asked to ride behind me and I thought you meant on a sled!........... :shock:

"reticent" ? Are you a registrant in the "SkiDooer" 'I can talk BIG WORDS on Snowboards' program ? '

We will be doing our annual trip again this year. 10 of us from various parts of US starting in Wawa on Feb. 12th. Right now plan is to ride up to Hearst and then over to Cochrane, spend a day going to Abitibi Canyon and then heading back the way we came. If trail from Duebreville-Chapleau-Timmins opens up this year we will change it to a loop trip.

Been doing a trip in this area every year for the last 8 years and it is always the highlight of the season. :D:D

Dave

We will be doing our annual trip again this year. 10 of us from various parts of US starting in Wawa on Feb. 12th. Right now plan is to ride up to Hearst and then over to Cochrane, spend a day going to Abitibi Canyon and then heading back the way we came. If trail from Duebreville-Chapleau-Timmins opens up this year we will change it to a loop trip.

Been doing a trip in this area every year for the last 8 years and it is always the highlight of the season. :D:D

Dave

That's a great run ! I love the trail from Chapleau through Folyet to Timminis too !

Is that a threat or a promise ? :poke:

I'm planning on doing a Saddle bagger and try to do the RAN tour , riding out of Camp Yukon .

Archived