How's everyone like the new phpbb3

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone... Whatcha think of the new phpbb3 upgrade? Lots of new features on the forum now. And my admin controls are massive now.... You can upload pictures from your pc directly into a posting now... I am still looking around and will post new features as I find them...

We're still working on making the forum pretty :)

Love the new forum, Rick. Looking forward to having some of the old functionality back as well as the new functionality in phpbb3. You all did a great job getting the forum back up and running. I'm sure we were all suffering from extreme withdrawal.

Now all we need is snow!

I Love it! WTG!! Two thumbs up to all those that participated in re-establishing a great forum.....GEE I missed it when it was gone - I felt so ........LOST! LOL I really like the new features on this site Rick - especially being able to post pics directly from your own computer is a great time-saver.

I like the picture thingy. Here's a picture from my office window this afternoon...

050106131438_mooning_of_the_chimpanzee.jpg

:o

I like the picture thingy. Here's a picture from my office window this afternoon...

I guess he was a little late getting into HIS office today (too busy 'mooning' the mouse). :shock:

I guess he was a little late getting into HIS office today (too busy 'mooning' the mouse). :shock:

OK....that's funny :lol::D

And my admin controls are massive ...

Too much information.

:lol::lol:

The New Forum (tm.) looks great.

I connect via high speed cable, and all works well. But I'll bet that it's fast for cottage/rural connections as well.

As for losing prior data, it happens. I can't recall ever searching the database for info., so no loss there.

And people with questions ofter prefaced with "Sorry if this has been asked before,..." so I suspect many did not search as well.

I suspect many hours went into the rebuild, and those that worked on in it deserve our thanks.

Thanks.

Good job to all the people involved ..........Nice change from the old Forum..........haven't played too much yet but I'm sure it will be interesting for sure........Cya Taz...........But I seem to have lost my avatar

Good job to all the people involved ..........Nice change from the old Forum..........haven't played too much yet but I'm sure it will be interesting for sure........Cya Taz...........But I seem to have lost my avatar

Hey Tazaro ! What's going on? I hear the LLodge is closed this winter and we had been planning a return. Heard anything?

Would love to share a coke with you in the lounge again :D

oh, yeah, and ride out the HydrA lines too ;)

About time

it is nice to have OC back online :twisted:

Would love to share a coke with you in the lounge again :lol:

Damm Hippie is taking over (again) :roll:

Too much information.

No really, that's just gross! :shock:

Too much information.

Where's the puking smilie when you need it?

Too much information.

Where's the puking smilie when you need it?

The puking smilie will be back soon.. We're letting him purge alittle before we bring him back... yack.....

Great to see the forum back up and running. Thanks to the moderators for all their hard work in getting it back up and running. Happy New Year everyone, enough of this mild weather let's have a COLD SNAP and then snow all next week!! ;)

great work guys the new forum is looking good rick

Glad to have the forum back and if I can't be sledding...might as well be here talking about sledding.

Archived