softball and the olympics please vote

mxz800

Please take the time to vote to reinstate softball on the Canadian Olympic site...i coach girls and young ladies softball and this allows more females to win scholarships for collages and universities in the USA and Canada, as some of the best lady softball players come from Canada, so please take the time to vote

done

Done also.

My Wife played competitive softball for a zillion years. Almost had a scholorship in the U.S. too, sadly her parents were not overly supportive on the sport.

played it all my childhood. we were good. got to all over Atlantic Canada. it was triple A ball. wow they were the good ol days . :woot::woot:

played it all my childhood. we were good. got to all over Atlantic Canada. it was triple A ball. wow they were the good ol days . :woot::woot:

you played ladies soft ball ?

ps yes I voted . I just don't want to see lucky in a dress ! maple please insert spine shiver smiley here

you played ladies soft ball ?

ps yes I voted . I just don't want to see lucky in a dress ! maple please insert spine shiver smiley here

Here you go ...

Scared2.gif

Archived