Parry Sound - Port Loring (Jake's) - Dunchurch - Ahmic Lake

Canuck

I met Yamforlife last Friday for an AWESOME one day ride.

Started at Parry Sound, C trail north to Port Loring. On the way, crossed over Magnettawan River

Thank You !!!

What a run!!

My Wife and I have a baby on the way (Feb 16 C section) - but hope to get a couple of runs in end of Feb early March. :wavey:

Thank You !!!

What a run!!

My Wife and I have a baby on the way (Feb 16 C section) - but hope to get a couple of runs in end of Feb early March. :wavey:

hey yamforlife, "C Section?" How about a C Trail north to port loring :poke: All the best to you and "mom" congratulations. my bday is one day different. :woot:

Nothing beats riding in my neck of the woods.................heading up finally on Friday for the long weekend.....Argyle's (Port Loring) winterfest is this weekend so should be a good weekend. Going to have to stop and see Jake for one of his club house's.

Thank You !!!

What a run!!

hey yamforlife, "C Section?" How about a C Trail north to port loring :poke: All the best to you and "mom" congratulations. my bday is one day different. :woot:

Thanks Wenailem!! I am pretty excited (I already have a 18 & 21 year old from previous marriage) starting over...gulp. I love the sledding. Canuck is great to ride with and we had a blast!!! Perfect conditions. :wavey:

Last Saturday the Cramadog trails were already strting to thin out in spots. I was planning on heading up this weekend again but this weather might change my mind. :banghead:

We did the trip up to Jakes last weekend also. The trails were great with some rough spots after Ardbeg. Lake crossings were fine, starting to get a little slushy but not bad really.

Started at Parry Sound, C trail north to Port Loring. On the way, crossed over Magnettawan River

[attachment=0]ParrySoundMagUpstream.jpg[/attachment]

Then, north to Port Loring and lunch at Jakes'

Headed east to Dunchurch, and then Ahmic Lake.

Home via Seguin.

A highly recommended loop.

Thanks Yamforlife. A great day.

I took some friends from a cottage near Humphery for the same ride on the same day. Up the C to Ardbeg and on the land trail to the mag bridge. When we got there a couple of Yamaha's were there getting readdy to leave. Had to be you because there were so few tracks, trail was primo!! Clubhouse at Jakes as good as always!!....small world.....cheers

[attachment=0]ParrySoundMagUpstream.jpg[/attachment]

Then, north to Port Loring and lunch at Jakes'

Headed east to Dunchurch, and then Ahmic Lake.

Home via Seguin.

A highly recommended loop.

Thanks Yamforlife. A great day.

It was us!

I recall the sleds - next time we'll actually meet :D

I took some friends from a cottage near Humphery for the same ride on the same day. Up the C to Ardbeg and on the land trail to the mag bridge. When we got there a couple of Yamaha's were there getting readdy to leave. Had to be you because there were so few tracks, trail was primo!! Clubhouse at Jakes as good as always!!....small world.....cheers

Archived