Anyone going to pecks tommorrow?

Viper-Rules!

Is this trail on any maps? I don't see it on the OFSC site. Maybe the local clubs have a smaller map? I saw the one end of the trail in Platsville area, the "New Trail" sign gave it away. I imagine there will be similar signs at the other end too. Just curious where it ends in relation to the existing trails. Thinking of hitting that route tomorrow after the poker run!

Is this trail on any maps? I don't see it on the OFSC site. Maybe the local clubs have a smaller map? I saw the one end of the trail in Platsville area, the "New Trail" sign gave it away. I imagine there will be similar signs at the other end too. Just curious where it ends in relation to the existing trails. Thinking of hitting that route tomorrow after the poker run!

The new trail joins up with North East Hopes trails at 'Punky Doodles Corners' Man that should get some responses. It then joins with the exsisting trail that runs between New Hamburg and Tavistock, about half way to Shakespere. Nice trail.

Hey Steve,,, Too many wings lately for me.. mmmmmmm

I`m going to ride with Canuck and Sled Junk in the Honey Harrbour area.... Enjoy....

PS: PM Crackher...

Hey MXZ800 !! It's safe to go to Pecks tomorrow :lol::lol:

Hey Steve,,, Too many wings lately for me.. mmmmmmm

I`m going to ride with Canuck and Sled Junk in the Honey Harrbour area.... Enjoy....

PS: PM Crackher...

Hey MXZ800 !! It's safe to go to Pecks tomorrow :lol::lol:

yes :rotflmao:

Nope it is about 10km off of the new dundee loop. At the 3 way T, one way goes to drumbo, other way to baden and another to plastville, that will take you right into pecks. I was there tonight and they should have put a sign on the main road. I had to run around plastville for a bit to find it. First time there on a sled.

Nope it is about 10km off of the new dundee loop. At the 3 way T, one way goes to drumbo, other way to baden and another to plastville, that will take you right into pecks. I was there tonight and they should have put a sign on the main road. I had to run around plastville for a bit to find it. First time there on a sled.

I thought it was on the main road

I thought it was on the main road

it is viper rules had to many sreeb :P

Archived