THERE COMES A TIME....

Krusty

To go sleddin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Trailer is loaded, bags are packed.

We are leaving tonight for Cochrane to do some long awaited riding. I think that today at work will feel like a whole week. I will be sure to take lots of pics & post conditions when we get back.

Krusty

We are leaving tonight for Cochrane to do some long awaited riding. I think that today at work will feel like a whole week. I will be sure to take lots of pics & post conditions when we get back.

Krusty

ENJOY :!::!::!:

Krusty

Happy trails to you !

Hey Dave.. Have fun!!! I will once again miss going on your trip with you, again :(

Should I check up on your house to make sure everything is OK while your gone? :lol:

Just watch out for the wife, she can be a little difficult as you already know!

Hey Dave.. Have fun!!! I will once again miss going on your trip with you, again :(

Should I check up on your house to make sure everything is OK while your gone? :lol:

Just watch out for the wife, she can be a little difficult as you already know!

I know, I seem to have a much easier time with her than you. :lol::lol: I find as long as she's drinking she's fine :lol::lol::lol:

Carve some fresh powder for the rest of us Krusty :D

Archived