a couple o shots from a weekend of powder play

Doonut

we had some amazing conditions in Doonut's secret playground this past weekend. Tons of dry, fluffy powder everywhere. Makes for some nice soft landings

57_0a6897acaca31cfc44804b66c7ba6411

57_0f4814482eb8ca16464aeafba73f48b3

57_698f208028332bc58f36634a089f8e15

57_4afbd54fd0039c9c203a70c1a53f64fc

57_5983f92e77a832d4ceacec6ed8740d3f

Great pics! Love that powder! Awesome! :wavey:

If you gently pat the hood of your machine and whisper calming thoughts into the air intake, it will stop trying to get away on you like that.....

:coffeespit::coffeespit:

I am now picturing a sledder on their knees whispering into the air intake at the beginning of the ride....lol... thanks for the laugh!!

If you gently pat the hood of your machine and whisper calming thoughts into the air intake, it will stop trying to get away on you like that.....

Maybe its was still upset about what I called it a few weeks ago when it blew up AGAIN!

Hey DN,

If you move that Damn rock, I have a renegade now. I can play!

:D

Ah, we drive around the rocks silly rabbit.

You didnt drive around that one!!!!!!!!!!!

You uncovered that one for me! :banghead:

Hmmm ... looks sorta familiar, nice pics!

I'm looking forward to finding some play areas around the sled shack ...

nice, I tried that on the apex last weekend but my second picture you would have seen me replacing the 2 rear and 2 middle wheels i snapped off, four strokes can fly but landing is a bit of an issue :rotflmao:

nice, I tried that on the apex last weekend but my second picture you would have seen me replacing the 2 rear and 2 middle wheels i snapped off, four strokes can fly but landing is a bit of an issue :rotflmao:

flys like bird, lands like anvil

That sucks b e . Next time, try to find a softer landing zone ;)

OK, my turn.. I tried some deep powder riding behind my parents farm last week.. I cut into the side of the drift.. hit a bolder.. my Viper shot up and to the left.. And I was thrown up and to the right into a soft snowdrift.. doh...

I bent the trailing arm pretty bad and had to buy a new one..

OK, my turn.. I tried some deep powder riding behind my parents farm last week.. I cut into the side of the drift.. hit a bolder.. my Viper shot up and to the left.. And I was thrown up and to the right into a soft snowdrift.. doh...

PIX ! We need PIX ! :lol::lol:

I bent the trailing arm pretty bad and had to buy a new one..

Like I told the Bunny, go AROUND the rocks silly

Archived