New Hamburg Trails ????????

Diceman

Why are all thr trails open all around New Hamburg except New Hamburg????,,,We have no less snow than anyone else...I do understand all the hard work volunteers do so I am not bashing them but it just seems very odd that they are still not open...Diceman

THOSE TRAILS ARE CARED FOR BY THE NITH VALLEY SNO SURFERS. THE PRESIDENT IS ROB GASTLE. HE WOULD BE A GOOD PERSON TO ASK. YOU CAN GET HIM AT 519-634-5623 OR rob@gastle.ca

THOSE TRAILS ARE CARED FOR BY THE NITH VALLEY SNO SURFERS. THE PRESIDENT IS ROB GASTLE. HE WOULD BE A GOOD PERSON TO ASK. YOU CAN GET HIM AT 519-634-5623 OR rob@gastle.ca

Nice; PLC, I bet Rob is going to give you a pat on the back for giving out that info! :poke: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Welcome Back Easy Rider ! How was the trip, the game, the food, the bevvies, the cheerleaders..........

STG; Trip was amazing, Hotel (Four Seasons, South Beach), food, Cheerleaders and ALL the rest of the scenery were incredible! Tailgate party was beyond belief and the best thing of all was Joe Thiesman sitting in the seat next to me for the game!

Welcome Back Easy Rider ! How was the trip, the game, the food, the bevvies, the cheerleaders..........

STG; Trip was amazing, Hotel (Four Seasons, South Beach), food, Cheerleaders and ALL the rest of the scenery were incredible! Tailgate party was beyond belief and the best thing of all was Joe Thiesman sitting in the seat next to me for the game!

Good Old Joe ! He lived two doors away from me when he had a house in Toronto. The place next to him went up for sale and Jimmy Stillwagon moved in. The kids in the neighbourhood loved throwing the football around on our street.

Sounds like a great trip - and sounds like you enjoyed yourself :D

(btw, it's ok to send me some pictures of the cheerleaders) ;)

Good Old Joe ! He lived two doors away from me when he had a house in Toronto. The place next to him went up for sale and Jimmy Stillwagon moved in. The kids in the neighbourhood loved throwing the football around on our street.

Sounds like a great trip - and sounds like you enjoyed yourself :D

(btw, it's ok to send me some pictures of the cheerleaders) ;)

Joe is a great guy. Just everyday people like you and I! He sure had some wicked stories to tell, some about his days with the Argos. The life of a pro athlete......... :o

Archived