Cramadog Trails Open

Bryan XC700

Just checked out Cramadog's website and they have the trails almost completely open, even the lake trail to Port Loring

Although they are still listing Argyle (Port Loring) trails as closed, usually they are open before Cramadog, can't be long

Near North Trail report

Sleds stay at home, so that I can take advantage of any snow locally & closer trail systems...........I'm hoping to start the rebuild on my 700 this weekend. I've had to wait for the guy who's helping me get his stuff done first.

I hope to go to my cottage on Monday to fix my water pump. Maybe I can go to Jakes for lunch on tuesday.... :woot:

Hey Phil.. Have a clubhouse sandwich and fries for me.. Jake's is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever ice fish for perch on Ahmic Lake.. Quiet Bat Resort rents huts and the fishing in their huts is excellent!! Try is sometime...

I always giggle a little when someone types the word "cramadog" 8-)

Imagine that :o

How are thing going up in Cramadog this week? Has the large groomer been able to make it through all the trails yet or are there still some spots that cannot be crossed? We'd love to run over to the Duck Rock or the Mag on Friday when we get up but I know that there can be some problem spots that take extra time.

Looking forward to getting up there!

Check out my first post in this thread, it has the link directly to Cramadog's trail report

Check out my first post in this thread, it has the link directly to Cramadog's trail report

Thanks Bryan XC700. We checked the reports before foing out last Friday & intended to take the 604 from Dogfish up to the 104. It was posted as open on the site but when we got there, it was barely passable by sled and had not been packed or groomed yet. I just assumed that it might have been a posting error on the site so I was looking for some up to date confirmation that the trails marked as "Open" have actually been groomed.

I don't mind running a limited trail, I just don't want to invite new riders or guests that might be visiting the area for the first time through rough trails if I can help it. I'd rather wait until things are in good shape.

Thanks Bryan XC700. We checked the reports before foing out last Friday & intended to take the 604 from Dogfish up to the 104. It was posted as open on the site but when we got there, it was barely passable by sled and had not been packed or groomed yet. I just assumed that it might have been a posting error on the site so I was looking for some up to date confirmation that the trails marked as "Open" have actually been groomed.

I don't mind running a limited trail, I just don't want to invite new riders or guests that might be visiting the area for the first time through rough trails if I can help it. I'd rather wait until things are in good shape.

Understandable, to be honest I'm really surprised that they've got all the lake trails open this early, you should also check out Cramadog's website in the Sledding Chat, for conditions right from the horse's mouth, Geoff (owner of Duck Rock I believe) posts on there frequently & will answer any questions you may have

Understandable, to be honest I'm really surprised that they've got all the lake trails open this early, you should also check out Cramadog's website in the Sledding Chat, for conditions right from the horse's mouth, Geoff (owner of Duck Rock I believe) posts on there frequently & will answer any questions you may have

The Geoff on this site is not the owner of Duck Rock

Thanks Bill for clarifying

Archived